Caught at the throat, one knows when to give up.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I know. The post was to remind what was already happening in case everyone forgot the ships were dispatched when I Uplifted my systems in the beginning, back when the ambassador walked out. The ploy with the ambasador was to give you someone you would rather work with than him. That was his instructions. Make everyone not to want to deal with him so they would work with the Emperor.

I know CF will not post and probably will never get around to it. I figured if he had time to read or post in other Threads he might see this one and remember to finish it. If we didn't keep bumping it to the top it will get forgotten and we need closure. I have had several things on hold all this time waiting for CF.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

WHOOP!!!!

DECEMBER IS OVER HALF-GONE.

THAT MEANS CF WILL POST SOON!!!!!!!
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

OOC:

I hace noticed CF has posted many times in the other Threads on these boards and wish to inquire why he has not taken ten minutes to finish this RP.

I feel that if he has time to create doga renders for Diggity Doga then he would have plenty of time to write an ending for this RP. It has been dragging on for months waiting on his last post. He has been delaying this way too long in my opinion and I would like a resolution to this RP.

School is out for the holiday season. There should be plenty of additional time freed by that event.

I apoligize if I am being rude but please finish this. You have been saying you are going to post for weeks, nope, it has been months now.

I consider this to be an insult. I thought we were all allies...
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

OOC:

Only one more day left in December. I will get to finally read the post CF has been working on since October.

Boy, it will be a grand post to behold.