Caught at the throat, one knows when to give up.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

OOC: Considering I Do have to update the ESUS and "WTF" has been happening with Arenumberg, i think this would be a good time to try, however, if my involvement here is unwanted, please tell me so.

The ESUS Databases had changed time and time again with the name and information on Arenumberg, it was a .. odd place, and had changed so much as to no longer be revelant, however, with the resurgance of part of its original state, it had retained its place in the ESUS, and the Imperial Republic had watched from afar as the debates, arguements and insults raged on.

However, It had not, as of yet, begun to fully reintegrate, Being an Elven State, and with the Facehuggerians... rather alarming anti-Elven policies, Arenumberg had kept away, but it would no more.

The Doors of the ESUS conference room would of slowly opened, but.. they wernt there anymore, light from the corridor mingled with the light of the Chambers as 2 tall humanoid figures entered, of course, some noticed them, and others did not, as the debates and arguements continued to carry on, slowly, but surely, the 2 Figures, which, in the light, undoubtably became a Elven man and woman, made their way quietly to a seat that had been unoccupied for so long. Arenumberg's seat.

The Female sat farther back, she was an aide, not too important but important enough to come along and log the events as they happened, along with her mulitude of other tasks, The Man, indentified by the ESUS Database as Erelas Quesán, A Master Diplomat, sat at the fore of the "seats" reserved for his nation, whether or not they had been here the spot was still reserved in each room that it had to be. He sat, and waited, curious glances from some delegates coming his way, of course,a few knew of the events that had come to pass, mainly, Arizona Nova.

He waited for some time for a break in the constant bickering and debate of the delegates, sometimes re-adjusting his robes, sometimes tapping the table, but,as soon as the moment to speak arose, he did so.

"Greetings, Delegates of the ESUS, My Name, And Nation of Origin are all accessible from your consoles, however, let it be known, I Am Master Diplomat Erelas Quesán, Of The Imperial Republic of Arenumberg. Indeed, some of you may think who? And many of you thought our nation long dead, or changed, however, a few of us did remain and have rebuilt a great civilization anew."

He waited for this to sink in before continuing.

"Regardless of some delegates opinion on our race" He Continued, Glancing at the Facehuggerian Emperor. "We are here in a neutral standpoint, as having no part in the civil war, we beleive that, along with possibly, Xanthal, we offer the most neutral view on this matter and beleive that any further disputes would be best mediated by another neutral party attending this conference. And we beleive we fit that bill."

He drew breath, before continuing to speak.

"We thank the evenstar that you have convened here for peace, and can only hope that all parties can come to a mutual, healthy and peaceful agreement. It is alarming that so many tragedies have come to pass, we must ensure that they never do so again, For Human, Animal, Elf, or any other race, we all deserve life."

He had remained seated during this speech, and merely sat back, now that he had finished.

"Thank you."
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Nhur-Galladu cleared his throat before beginning.

"Although he did so in a very improper manner, K'Ahlon did have some very important grievances he offered. I have four worlds that have been decimated by your troops. You four did invade my colonies. The bodies of many of my citizens have been shown lying upon the streets decaying. What are you going to do about it?"

Nhur-Galladu waved a servant over to him. He spoke in his ear and the servant scurried away towards the serving table.

"Where was I, oh yes. The pull out and the repairs. Who will fix what?"

The servant returned with a beverage and set it on the table in front of The Emperor.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

William sighed; he knew it would come down to this. So far the conference had been going extremely well for the Torontonian side, but they now had to face themselves with a loss in this conference. However, it was a loss they were happy to oblige, as the Balroggan occupied planet was more than a handful and a strain on resources. The Facehuggerian planets were more content to sit there and wait for their heroically vaunted military to show up, which if they were fortunate, never would.

"Nhur-Galladu, the Torontonian Spatial Defence Commission would be happy to remove all military personnel and equipment from the occupied planet in Balroggan territory with all haste. We will also pay a reparation payment in the sum of Ten Billion Inkits for damages and loss of Civilian life, however, we will require from you, some sort of message or command that will cause the uprisings and resistance to end. We can't pull our troops and equipment out of the hot zones when they're getting shot at."

Again, turning to the rest of the delegates, he inquired one more time

"Aside from the obvious Balroggan grievance, is there any other nation who would wish to voice any issues with this peace accord? If not, I am willing to declare all Major Civil Conflicts over, and the sign our names down."
Xanthal
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Xanthal »

Yelniv throws up his hands, surrendering to the chain of events which, despite his years of experience and undivided attention, have completely baffled him. He heard the word 'peace.' "Yes, fine. Let us do that. Give me a copy to read."
Complete information on Xanthal can be found in its factbook.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Nhur-Galladu closed his eyes for a second.

"The command has been given. The Resistance will be ceased while you pull out. You have my thanks"

Nhur-Galladu looks at the others.

"I will do the same for the other three planets when we have reached an agreement."

He returned back to William

"Was your ship also damaged while the FS ship towed it here? I am curious because over more than 300 years, we have never had any record of damages. We regularly use this method to position freighters and military vessels in ports. If it somehow damaged any ships we need to figure out how and why. Perhaps we could even help you prevent such damage in the future.â€
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Nhur-Galladu took the glass from the waiter. He savored a sip before setting it down on the table. He leveled his gaze straight at the Arizona Nova, Metallinaut (if he returned ), and Central Facehuggeria representatives.

"William is not afraid to make an offer and I readily accepted it. I sent the commands for our remaining rebels to allow them to leave unhindered and offered you the same. He gives Honor to his nation and I return it in respect."

Nhur-Galladu hesitated for a few moments as he took another sip and returned the glass to the table.

"Are you three going to follow suit or are we going to walk out of here enemies?"

Nhur-Galladu wearily looked around at those still at the table.

"Now is the time to make your choice. I am not going to stay here until you decide. I have things to do. It would be in your best interest to figure out what you are going to do and to do it fast. Not even Temporal Technology can buy back wasted time."

He took another sip.

"When I am done with this glass I will be leaving."

OOC:

This has dragged on long enough. Either post one way or another.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Nhur-Galladun took another sip from the glas. He set the half- empty class back on the table and waited for the other to address the situation.

OOC:

It's almost been Three weeks!!!

Your posting history is almost as bad as that consortium guy that everyone is ALSO waiting on...

I wonder.....

Nah! Couldn't be you...
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Balrogga wrote:OOC:

It's almost been Three weeks!!!

Your posting history is almost as bad as that consortium guy that everyone is ALSO waiting on...

I wonder.....

Nah! Couldn't be you...
I am so insulted. My posting history is far worse! :( But I have a reason. Schoolwork. I've been working on an enormous research paper, and I've got two take-home midterms. College=:(
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Jeeze! Can't even take a complement...

But seriously, believe me, I know what college is like. I work, have a family, and I am a full time student myself.

I also have been getting these awful headaches the doctor's can't stop. Only heavy meds can make them go away and only for a little time. They shut me down for a day or so at a time. Can't stand sound or light of any sort. I think I am stumping them, only I wish I wasn't. The CT and MRI show up normal so they have ruled out growths.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Not to sound rude/calouse or anything, but there is an OOC thread in general for a reason.