Caught at the throat, one knows when to give up.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

OOC: Ok, this is continued from http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ost9874337

I'm gonna copy and paste the last post here, so you guys can respond in whatever fashion you see fit. Oh, yeah, and...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

IC:

Again, space began to curve in on itself, a Dali-worthy, mindnumbing tapestry of paradoxal force. The system was empty. Empty of everything, even the planets. The small star just hung in place, before slowly fading, until only a blinking hunk of metal remained.

-----

Everything was still. Scores of ships, usually loud and violent, floated quietly. For some intangible reason, it was almost... sad. After over an hour of silence, a miniscule transport shot from the fleet, towards the ESUS Headquarters.

"Here's to hoping the welcome's good."

OOC: Just FYI, this was AFTER Alex convinced Taren to get back into the fight, and was invited to the ESUS headquarters. And, the ships that are there are not the entire fleet. There are about 100 ships there, and the fleet totals 500 ships at the moment.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Xanthal
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Xanthal »

OOC: Okay, my last post is apparently gone, so just consider Yelniv departed, along with his new miniature flag. Thanks for all your company.
Complete information on Xanthal can be found in its factbook.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

OOC: Alright, although I'm officially waiting for CF to return and post in December, I've unofficially declared the Civil War over.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Unless he does something unheard of and insults Nhur-Galladu.

CF would never do anything like that.....

Hopefully my drink doesn't freeze or dehydrate by the time CF posts in December.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Keeping the Thread alive for CF to post in...
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Secret IC:

Deep within K Space the fleets move silently toward their Central Facehuggerian targets. The Emperor himself sent the orders from the Imperial Flagship, The Serendipity, before traveling to the negotiations. The crews hoped the stubborn CF Emperor would make peace because it would be a pity to have to rip their worlds from Reality.

The ships continued onward....

OOC:

Keeping the Thread alive for CF to post in
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

OOC: Just to let you know Balrogga, if you manage to restart conflict, it will be a strictly Balroggan-Facehuggerian conflict, We've all made our peace, but you seem to be moving aggressivly with your fleets.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

I thought the civil war was over already.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

OOC: Technically it is, Torontonian Media declared it over when peace was brokered with all sides. However, the Balroggans are still waiting on Facehuggerian Withdrawl from their territory. And since CF is off writing, the whole thing is kind of in Limbo for them.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Edited: I saw some "Debug Mode" message and thought the post had failed.