Name: Trailers

Re: List of Imports/Exports of the ESUS

Post by Trailers »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:
Imports:
Military
-Artillery
-Mid/Long range troop weapons
I can begin exporting artillery and troop armaments to you, in addition to what we already discussed.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan, the Sskiss can export plenty of your first three imports. I'm sure you'll take this offer into consideration, yes?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Sskiss wrote:Kanuckistan, the Sskiss can export plenty of your first three imports. I'm sure you'll take this offer into consideration, yes?

We already trade anti-matter for hydrocarbons, don't we?

Food would probably be a two-way street - hell, we have engineered plants that grow bloody meat instead of fruit.

Silver, when I say cheap, I mean incredibly cheap - cheaper than iRL iron. Kanuckistan's economy eats it by the megaton, and is used to it being cheaper than dirt. If you're willing to sell it for so little, sure, I'll buy. Well, trade it for antimatter, atleast(which, also being cheaper than usual, would probably offset the low price of silver in Kanuckistani markets).
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Kanuckistan wrote:We already trade anti-matter for hydrocarbons, don't we?
Re-affermation...
Kanuckistan wrote:Food would probably be a two-way street - hell, we have engineered plants that grow bloody meat instead of fruit.
It would depend more what type of meat you offer more than anything. We already produce meat by utilizing base cellular culture placed in a nutrient fluid. Such grown foods are quite plentiful.
Kanuckistan wrote:Silver, when I say cheap, I mean incredibly cheap - cheaper than iRL iron. Kanuckistan's economy eats it by the megaton, and is used to it being cheaper than dirt. If you're willing to sell it for so little, sure, I'll buy.
Hmmm. I don't know if this would be worthwhile for us. It would depend on the trade ratio. We don't want to be ripped off after all....
Kanuckistan wrote:Well, trade it for antimatter, atleast(which, also being cheaper than usual, would probably offset the low price of silver in Kanuckistani markets).
See above.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Sskiss wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:Food would probably be a two-way street - hell, we have engineered plants that grow bloody meat instead of fruit.
It would depend more what type of meat you offer more than anything. We already produce meat by utilizing base cellular culture placed in a nutrient fluid. Such grown foods are quite plentiful.
Anything and everything, really. Atleast if you don't have any irrational qualms about eating genetically engineered meat(which still leaves a somewhat more limited selection). If we don't have what you want, then given a sample or description, we can make it for you.

Can even grow whole animals, with a relatively basic organic computer for a brain, and some pretty complex and dynamic behavior patterns. So you could, for example, hunt, kill, and eat a Sskiss, but it'd basicly be an organic robot.

As for growing methods, quantity is not an issue for me, either - food is, by and large, seen as a luxury item, with all the fickleness that entails.
Sskiss wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:Silver, when I say cheap, I mean incredibly cheap - cheaper than iRL iron. Kanuckistan's economy eats it by the megaton, and is used to it being cheaper than dirt. If you're willing to sell it for so little, sure, I'll buy.
Hmmm. I don't know if this would be worthwhile for us. It would depend on the trade ratio. We don't want to be ripped off after all....
I know - market price is effectively capped by the ability to produce silver from other elements via nucleosysthisis(which is pretty cheap, but not cheap enough). Breaking up asteroids and throwing the good bits into a plasma smelter is even cheaper(and yields lots of other stuff in quantities we can't use, and thus export for cheap).

Which is why I mention antimatter - both are alot cheaper in Kanuckistan than most places, so if you're trading one for the other, the ratio shouldn't be too bad.

You could just get a much better deal if you sold your silver to another market and used the profits to buy Kanuckistani antimatter.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

I think its about time we decide who trades with who. It seems Kunuckstan will be one of my main trade partners so far and of course Balrogga regarding his extensive interstellar stargate trade network of which my people are a member of.

Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Its always struck me as odd, what with having a centrally planned economy for my entire history, Why I joined the ESUS in the first place.

Oh yeah, Indra Prime.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Arenumberg wrote:Its always struck me as odd, what with having a centrally planned economy for my entire history, Why I joined the ESUS in the first place.

Oh yeah, Indra Prime.
Even centrally planned economies need to trade.

Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Maybe you needed the BIG HONKING SPACEGUNS around?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Perhaps.

That reminds me, I didnt sign the Temporal Accord. Naughty meh.