Aegeus: Reborn (PM me for opening)

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Aegeus

Aegeus: Reborn (PM me for opening)

Post by Aegeus »

many years ago

The final charges are set. Everything is ready to go. It is almost time.

Adivus sighs, long and low, gazing at this final relic of an age soon to be behind him. He looks upon the recently abandoned trade station Mercantile located just beyond the borders of Siesatian space. The station’s impact scared hull, grayed metal, and darkened appearance all gave away the fact that this was a wreck, as a matter of fact, it was the final wreck.

Aegeus had been torn between the ESUS civil war, many of it’s soldiers defecting to either sides of the engagement, fighting and killing one another, in the name of another nation. The violence had even spread to the Home Colony, with terrorist bombings and hijackings of military vessels. The condition was only more exacerbated by the necessary departure of The Savior, who needed to leave to be reborn on his home world. The lack of unilateral control has led to the chaotic formation of political parties by the dozen, all aiming for the total domination of the nation.

The new Headman, Kil’Thu has decided that the overexposure of the Aegean people to the cultures and ideas of the ESUS has led to this chaos and destruction. Isolation is the solution, and as the prime dictate of Aegeus, his word is law. The newer modular trade stations have been disassembled and returned to the Home Colony for reprocessing. The older stations, however, are far to numerous to effectively dismantle, so each and every one of these proliferate stations has been slated for demolition.

In the shape of a many-pointed star, this circular station was a center for activity for the entire system for many years. Even the ancient Aegean Delta was still painted across every docking arm, so when viewed from the top, the station seemed to be a huge green and black circle with the sign of Aegeus painted in the center. This is the last of its kind, an ancient Aegean trade outpost, more than six centuries old, and it is being destroyed…

“Countdown engagedâ€
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!