Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Short story in progress: "Bloodlust - Business as Usual

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

-Axis 1729 Space, The Mekantan Abyss
--Observation Deck of the Tsthathi destroyer Roawe 788

Peret Eralii sighed as he watched green and crimson lights play across the starboard nacelles. For the first time in years, he saw the dancing lights of the Abyss as more than the ephemeral bars of an ever-changing prison. They were more than sources of energy the station clusters, and threats ships had to contend with. They were... beautiful.

He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair, allowing himself a smile. They belonged to the Tsthathi people of Axis 1729 now, not the Mekantans.

"Yoya, Peret! They're replaying the Declaration again, manno!" A voice called from below the observation deck, a fellow crewmate Peret never could remember the name of. "I be turning it up for you, manno!"

"Thanks, friend!" Peret called down, sighing contentedly. He could barely believe it. The Elders finally found the gonads to declare independance from the Mekantans.

"Men and women of Axis 1729..."

"Long have we lived here among the plasma storms, the asteroids, the nebula and dust. Here, in this inhospitable land, we have carved out a place for ourselves, our children, and thier children. In a place where survival has been an uphill battle, we have thrived, and grown."

"By your hard work and perseverence, Axis 1729 counts itself among the most powerful clusters in the Abyss. Five hundred stations. Two hundred million men, women, and children. My friends, we have toiled long, hard, and without rest to build this life. How many friends, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers have died to make our cluster what it is?"

"Why then are the fruits of our labor harvested not by we who worked, suffered, and died to plant the seeds of prosperity? Who lives in luxury off of our toil while we struggle to live? Who preys upon our people without care or justice? Who?"

"The Mekantans!"

The record was eclipsed by the shout that came from the rest of the ship, a hundred voices raised in unison.

"Well I say no more! From this day forth, let the work of our people benefit our people! Let us harvest the fruits of our labor without Mekantan interference! Let us take hold of the reins of our destiny! No more slavery to Mekantan dogs! No more bowing to false Goddesses! From now on, Axis 1729 salutes no empire, no oppressive race of tyrants! We are free!"

The cheer that followed was almost painful in its volume, but Peret couln't help but get caught up in it.

He wasn't a member of Neo-Mekanta's herds. He wasn't some resource for the Mekantan Warlords to fight over. He was a proud Tsthathi man!

And he would fight to the death to stay that way...

-Darkship Aryak'ze Kyruran, High Orbit over the Hiveworld Ghyagis
--Primary Commons Chamber

"- slavery to Mekantan dogs! No more bowing to false Goddesses! From now on, Axis 1729 salutes no empire, no oppresive race of tyrants. We are free!"

Thunderous laughter followed the end of the recording, joined by screams of pain from Tsthathi and Feran slaves who found thier limbs broken or severed by celebrating Mekantans.

"Doe'Tstha'zekeh'za khii'gah'nlya'ta!"

"Khii'tza'to! Shaa'keh'za nlya'kya Mekanta'ze'keh."

"<Of silence-make-being!>" A voice boomed, silencing all but the whimpering and sobs of the slaves. Four broad figures in power armor strode into the room, flanking a reletively small-framed Mekantan female with a regal air about her. Her crimson hair was neatly tied back, bobbing with each step, as her golden eyes darted around the chamber. Several officers of both genders smirked, lustfully looking her over. Others bowed respectfully, knowing anyone Overlord Kaenin placed in charge of a Darkship was a force to be reckoned with. <"Of War-thing-command-person to speak-make!">

The crew of the terrifying warship made some distance between themselves and their commander, sensing what was to come. "<Of Tsthathi many-being> Axis 1729 <to oppose. Of orders to be of attacking. To be ready to move.>" She said simply, nodding. With that simple order, Iashya math Kannsa, Ship Commander of the Stone's Blood, turned on her heel and strode out of the commons chamber as a roar rose among her subordinates. She, unlike many of her comrades, felt no need to join in the violent celebrations common among her people. Not when there was tactical planning that needed to be done.

Her orders from Overlord Kaenin were clear: Eradicate the resistance armada and retake the rebel colony cluster at all costs. It was a mission she intended to carry out with her signature precision.

She did not celebrate the promise of combat, only victory.

---

Figured I'd do something to flex my literary muscle after a long downtime. And what better to do than cover the day-to-day workings of the Neo-Mekantan Hegemony.

I'm still writing, as we speak. I'm just posting things here in case any of my dear, dear rape victi- I mean allies have anything to say about it.

I haven't really used the Tsthathi factor much, since all of my Neo-Mekantan stuff has usually taken place outside the Abyss. Think I should add notes? (Or, hell, finish my ESUSWiki stuff...)

If things stay stable on this end, who knows, I might risk another jump into things before circumstances yank me out again. ^_^

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Good read, I'll be watching this. Carry on!
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

I don't think notes are nessisary, though you might consider doing so for no other reason then to aid the currious.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

-Roawe colony, Axis 1729 Space
--Council Chamber, Capital of the Axis 1729 Federation

"Shara, be a dear and fetch me an analgesic..."

"Of course, Councilor Giila. I'll be back in a moment."

The young woman broke into a run, glancing back at the old man with the thinning white hair she worked for and smiling. Fetching painkillers was the least she could do for the man who freed Axis 1729. A faint draft found its way up the ceremonial robes aides to the councilors had to wear, but compared to the stuffy council chamber, it was hard to be annoyed. Nevertheless, a shiver went up her spine and she stumbled slight, eyes scanning the room to see if anyone noticed.

A man clearing his throat behind her answered her question. "Aide Giila? Councilor Giila's granddaughter?"

"Y-yes?" Shara blushed a little at her slip, turning to see who it was. She was surprised to see a man not much younger than her grandfather wearing a military dress uniform with his hat in his hands. "General Gathew..."

"I'm sorry to stop you like this, Miss Giila."

"No, no, sir. There's no need to trouble yourself with-"

"Please, I may command the armies of Axis 1729, but I cannot abide troubling a civillian. Still..." He reached into his coat, producing a piece of paper. "... Might I ask you to deliver a message to your grandfather? I wish not to interrupt the council, and Roawe One is departing."

"O-of course, sir." Shara replied, bowing politely before taking the paper. "... I wish you luck, General."

"... I feel we may all need it..."

-Darkship Aryak'ze Kyruran, High Orbit over the Hiveworld Ghyagis
--Corridors

The ebon halls of a Darkship were always an oddity to the rare Humans who were brought aboard one of the massive Mekantan warships for purposes other than food and recreation.

The most initially confusing was the lack of recognizable doors. The wall would flow open at seemingly random areas, without a switch or control of any kind. Those who knew the Mekantans were a psychic race soon figured out there was some metaphysical element to it, but even psychic humans were unable to coax the ship into allowing them passage.

It was usually during this frustration at being stuck in the hallways that one realized how empty they were, save for the occasional cluster of automatons scuttling across the ceiling. In the event the Human did stumble upon a lone Mekantan going from one chamber to another, asking about it provided no information.

Mekantan stamina, requiring sleep and food much more rarely than humans, and the shifting maze-like structure of the Darkship simply made encountering others in the corridors an odd occurance. Fortunate, given the nature of Mekantans, for whom even superior officers were fair game when the desire to attack someone or something struck and things were quiet for the ship as a whole.

Iashya math Kannsa did not believe in luck, and luck returned the favor.

"Khiitara Jahso'reh Iashya." ("Hail Commander Iashya.")

The Mekantan commander turned, eyes narrowing as four subordinates approached her. "Tara jahga'keh'se." ("Hello subordinates.") Three males, one female. Reletively untrained psionic abilities. They were no threat.

"Tstha'keh'ta thassa'tih'ta zlyo'za?" ("When do we attack the Tsthathi?") The male in front asked, stepping closer.

Iashya's eyes narrowed. "Shaajahga'ta nlya'tih'kya. Shaajahga'ta tih'za." ("Low subordinates don't learn. Low subordinates act.") She glanced coldly at the four, making a quick psychic check for her knife.

The four glared back, their "leader" smirking. "Nlya'zatta'tih'kya'reh..." ("Stupid woman.") His emerald face bands glowed slightly, followed by the other three. Iashya had already prepared herself for a telekinetic blow when she realized, too late, that each had erected a telekinetic noise cancelation field. Before she could act, a high pitched shriek split the air.

Safely protected by thier psychic defenses, the four subordinates simply laughed as thier superior officer fell to her knees, clutching her abdomen and trying not to scream in pain. Her vision blurred, hearing was out of the question, and her psionic senses became dull. Nevertheless, she tried looking up, only to see the group's "leader" standing over her, holding his right hand. "Shaa...'jahga'kah..." She groaned, gasping as she felt four claws sink into her neck. Immediately, her body began to grow weak as a familiar poison began working. Their "leader" had noble blood, something Iashya hadn't counted on.

"Jahso'reh'ta soh'ezat'tza nlya?" ("The commander looks good, doesn't she?") One of the four hissed, chuckling.

"Tza tza. Jahso'reh'ta soh'mato'tza nlya'ka'nlya?" ("She even looks tasty, doesn't she?")

"Ryah'kya'tih," ("Be quiet.") the "leader" snapped, smirking. "Tza'ta jeh'ze'reh..." ("She's mine.")

The Mekantan language had no word for rape. There was no need. Force was a part of Mekantan existance, and while what transpired in the hallway would be seen as savage by a Human, it was a natural display of force to a Mekantan. As Iashya's senses, strenth, and psionics returned, she did nothing to resist, simply maintaining her usual stoic demeanor as the four did whatever they pleased with, and to her.

When finally the four finished, leaving thier commander sticky, bloody, and surrounded by the torn shreds of what was once her uniform, they simply walked away, as if nothing had happened. Iashya, however, simply smiled weakly, malice in her eyes. "Tara'kya..." ("Goodbye...") She hissed, causing the leader to turn back to her.

She watched with considerable pleasure as twisted black tendrils lanced forth from the floor, walls, and ceiling. The offending subordinates could barely manage a yelp of surprise before the ship's vengence for assaulting its commander descended upon them. Impaling, ripping, slicing, dismembering, the execution was slow, methodical, and to Mekantan eyes... beautiful.

Iashya chuckled softly, closing her eyes and counting her injuries. Shattered bones, numerous open gashes thanks to tearing and knife wounds, both external and internal, residual neurological effects from the toxin and high pitched sounds. Nothing that wouldn't heal. She sighed softly and allowed herself to drift to sleep, knowing the Aryak'ze Kyruran had already sent for her aides to retrieve her.

"Thasaryak'ta... thassa'tih zlyo'to..." She whispered, finally letting sleep overtake her.

-Axis 1729 Space, The Mekantan Abyss
--Communications Room, Roawe 788

"This is the Karet 198, no sign of Mekantan defold."

"No shit, manno. If they dejumped a sector away, we'd know." Peret snapped, sighing.

"Jwee 52, shipping routes okay."

"We'd be able to see a hell of a lot more if these damn rocks weren't in the way."

"This is Jwee 18. Identity and location, please. We'd like to give you a hand."

"It's Genwa 252, sector five asteroid field near the Karet subcluster." Peret smiled. Roawe 788 was nearby and wasn't having any problems. It was thier lucky day, he supposed. "We've got- hold on... Intercepting Mekantan broad-range transmission!"

"The hell!?" Peret shouted, eyes wide. "They never pull that shit, manno!"

"Watch it, Roawe 788! This is a military operation.

"Stow it. We're comm-jockies! And what the hell makes you think it's Mekantan!?"

"Uh, because it's in Mekantan. Jesuch, what are you, stupid?"

"It makes sense, Roawe 788. Tanna 18 spotted a traitor fleet of Tsthathi hauling an asteroid to the Zircs last patrol."

"Patch the record through to us, manno. Some of us know a bit of Mekantan."

"Yeah, yeah. Patching."

Peret sighed and grabbed a headset, slipping it on and closing his eyes. "Let's see here..."

"Thasaryak'ta kir'ta Axis 1729. zlyo'za'ta Tstha'ze'koral'zlyo." The voice on the other end hissed in a hundred voices, followed by laughter. A warship's omnivoice, definately an official transmission.

"They're saying something about going to us, and death. 'Keer' means go and 'koral' is death. But 'thasaryak' is new, manno. I don't know that acccent."

"Shit. I'll have to patch it to Genwa base and get a pro to crack it."

"I still can't figure out why they'd send an unencrypted message like that. I mean, we could crack it before they dejumped..." Peret sighed, pulling off the headset. Thasaryak sounded familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "'Thas' sounds like 'thassa' and 'aryak' is rock. Thassa'arya-"

Thassa'aryak. War Rock. In a flash, it dawned on him, and he screamed it into the communicator.

"ZIRCON!!"

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Spiffy, tho it'd be far more interesting if it wasn't the one-sided slaughter I'm expecting.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Kanuckistan wrote:Spiffy, tho it'd be far more interesting if it wasn't the one-sided slaughter I'm expecting.
Oh, don't worry. I have some tricks up my sleeve.

I mean, the final victor is pretty much inherent in the sides, but still...

-Classic Quote
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Neo-Mekanta wrote: Oh, don't worry. I have some tricks up my sleeve.

I mean, the final victor is pretty much inherent in the sides, but still...

<Inadvertent Spoiler Snip>
Last edited by Crownguard on Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Kanuckistan wrote: <Inadvertant Spoiler Snip>
... Shut up.

I'd threaten to tentacle rape you, but you'd just bio-engineer your orifaces away.

... But they do get a new home...

-Classic Quote
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote: <Inadvertant Spoiler Snip>
... Shut up.

Okay, the trick isn't up my sleeve anymore.

I'd threaten threaten to tentacle rape you, but you'd just bio-engineer your orifaces away.

Don't worry, I censored the suggestion to keep it a surprise for the others.

Tho you may want to undo your own edit - I've limited the use of my modly powers to editing your quote of my post, only.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

And a new home could be anything from moving in with loyal (or at least fearful) colony clusters, to building new colonies in Axis, or even finding a nice planet somewhere.

Or the slave camps. Always the slave camps.

-Classic Quote