New Developments

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

New Developments

Post by Flaming Souls »

Working on a new RP, this one will be detailing a new regime change in FS, and a departure from the old lifestyle of my people. This all revolves around an old RP (which died due to my inactivity at the time) in which my capital planet was infected with Tiberium. Well, its now some time into the future and you can imagine what the planet is like. First installment tomorrow.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: New Developments

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Flaming Souls wrote:Well, its now some time into the future and you can imagine what the planet is like.

Do you have TibWars? Because that game is positively chock-full of wonderful information about Tiberium.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Aye, but it won't run for some reason. Same as Starcraft. Starts up then just a black screen. Oh well.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Flaming Souls wrote:Aye, but it won't run for some reason. Same as Starcraft. Starts up then just a black screen. Oh well.
Oh. Well, if you need, I can summarize for you. Suffice to say that a fully contaminated area is like hell on Earth. Category six tornados, hurricanes more powerful than all but the biggest natural ones on Earth, ion storms capable of wiping out people in hardened shelters fifty feet underground...

And the tib's definitely a xenoforming agent.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Yeah, you'll notice on my ESUS Wiki Article I put info about Tiberium with a link to the Wikipedia article relating to it.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Dies to sound.

Truth.