The End (Planning Thread)

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

The End (Planning Thread)

Post by Flaming Souls »

Alright. I am taking a small break from FT on NS. I am just about ready to kill some one because of my irritation. As such, I am going to go down in a (hopefully) epic manner. And if not, then at least I will have some documentation of the end of this current version of FS. EDIT: Changed my plan...working on the actual RP.
Last edited by Sarzonia on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: For the CHEESE OF GOD!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: The End

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Don't give your population to someone else. Even if they want to give you your population back when (if) you come back to FTRP, ICly it might be problematic, if they were all culturally assimilated into the host culture.

A better solution might just be to have them as a refugee fleet, not actually participating in RP, but if you want to have them back, just set up sohp on a planet and blammo. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

They already are a huge refugee fleet :shock: . I am going to have them head out to regions unknown.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I hate to see you go, but considering what has happened, I can see why you need a break.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Yeah it's not like I am quitting for good. I am like roaches, I will be in the background for years to come.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Too bad your leaving us for awhile FS. But the refugee fleet is a good backdrop (ala Battlestar Galactica) to a continueing saga. Maybe I can play a small part.

Anyhow, good luck.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote:Maybe I can play a small part.
Did I hear a Sskiss in the back whisper something to the effect of "canned meats?"
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I think I heard it too. o_O

FS! Don't leave me! I'm pregnant.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

So upon further thought, this thread has now turned into a planning/participation thread. The entire thing will be open to anyone who cares to join, and will take place on Jolt.

As for what will be occuring, that is not entirely hammered down. The things I do know that are going to happen are this -

Dissolution of Flaming Souls. As in no more nation, at all. Only the peoples.
This will then lead to each ship in my Worldfleet being allowed to go their own separate ways after civilians and crew are swapped around according to their preferences. (The swapping will occur fluidly throughout the course of the RP and will not be RP'd in detail.)
I will then have 3 to 5 separate RP's of different ships and their individual course of action. As to these, I have only one nailed down is a Formal Party full of dignitaries and their kind. Anyone is welcome, and further details will be released. And if you have a great idea for one of my ships, post it here, and keep in mind, be as wild as you want because these people no longer have a government outside their own whims, and as such will do whatever strikes their fancy. But it has to be interesting and able to be participated in by at least 3 or 4 people!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: The End (Planning Thread)

Post by Arenumberg »

Such is the way of the Eldar.

erm.