Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

A Conversation of Interest

Post by Kostemetsia »

THE COORDINATOR...idiots says:
/init secure

CONTROLBOT INITIATE SECURE GRANTED

/invite trickster@ai.kostemetsia.gov; shadow@ai.kostemetsia.gov; shady@ai.kostemetsia.gov

-
Red+One (trickster@ai.kostemetsia.gov); Sunglasses (shadow@ai.kostemetsia.gov); Millennium Guy (shady@ai.kostemetsia.gov) added to secure conversation.
-

howdy... shadow and shady i still don't understand why you chose such similar email addresses

had a bugger of a time inviting you, 1030 years and the bloody Microsoft Network doesn't get any better

hold up, have to issue declaration...

Coordinator Intelligence Action Declaration #34561: For the clarification of those logging this, Red+One represents the Navy Medical Command, Sunglasses represents the Office of Naval Intelligence, and Millenium Guy represents the Naval Strategic Command. Declaration from Coordinator AI ends.

anyway, this is interesting... we read a big fleet coming in towards hypatia few minutes back, raw log is here http://spacedar.001655AE3.navy.mil/178b/c/b/b/log.htm, password is eminem

hypatia = kaisar* rather... bloody human-like intelligence, comes with their bloody organic spelling errors

/me powers up text-correct compbank

Sunglasses says:
wtf is with the password anyway...

Sunglasses says:
eminem? the guy's been dead for a thousand years

Sunglasses says:
anyway, this doesn't look good... one of those masses is something like five hundred kloms radius, if you didn't notice coord

Red+One says:
Thanks a bloody lot, Coordinator, there's going to be over nine thousand organic deaths and a hell of a lot of stress on my command...

you take it so calmly trickster... :P

anyways... shady i need your opinion on this

Millennium Guy says:
Look, I'll inform Jim, but there's not a hell of a lot I can do otherwise. But damn... fifteen supercapitals and a warstar type? That's a bit bloody overmuch isn't it? For one ring and a couple of bloody hellhole planets?

you don't say

Millennium Guy says:
well I logged a note with Jim and passed it on to Sam, he wants to go in...

then he probably will... Jim just got back to me :P saying to take FLEET 6 into kaisar, pass it on to sam will ya he's not on my contacts

Millennium Guy says:
done

man... why are we all taking this so calmly? i know why i am, half my processors are offline for some bloody maintenance :evil: probably took half my emotion processing with them, lol... but you lot are usually a lot emotional-er...

Millennium Guy says:
well i lost a few servers to some codebreakers, they don't appear to realise this is why they have an AI... to break code for them... humans tho eh?

Sunglasses says:
i'm burning music from an officer's network share... some of this is old school stuff man, we got beethoven on one end... but we got The Flamebaits on teh other so its all cool lol :P

Sunglasses says:
and then i'm going to keep my speed down so i can appreciate it like a true human :twisted:

Red+One says:
and me i'm handling the last of the silver death... bastards who spread it... bloody kill them... :evil:

Red+One says:
that's a hell of a lot of organics gone

Red+One says:
some of those guys were my friends

/me boots up some old-school real time strategy, steals a few phat pipes, and goes out looking fo' sum human prey :twisted:

oops sorry bad timing R+O

hope you're feeling better soon... i know what it feels like to lose friends... believe me not nice :cry:

Red+One says:
gtg organics are calling me again... they want to borrow my network processors, would probably lag you guys out if i stayed... bbl

Sunglasses says:
cya

Millennium Guy says:
cya r+o

cya red

-
Red+One has left the secure conversation.
-

well i'm off... red is moar fun than you guys lol

Sunglasses says:
lol tyvm coord =)

Millennium Guy says:
i'm gtg persuade the organics that their five-billion-argentar AI should be put to use instead of having to surf their network shares looking for pr0n and etc.

rofl

well cya shady

-
Millennium Guy has left the conversation.
-

Sunglasses says:
Well i'm off too... gonna go play ns or somat like...

damn, i hate it when people do that...

cya

-
Sunglasses is now Offline.
-

/deinit secure

-
Secure conversation ended.
-
[center]LOG ENDS[/center]

Log addendum: For the information of those granted access to this file, a constantly-updated log of the ongoing incident discussed can be found here.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Re: A Conversation of Interest

Post by Sskiss »

Awful spelling....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

That's the entire point. This is my fleetcom AI activity on a good day - they're AIs and they know damn well their logs aren't going to be reviewed except in times of crisis. :P
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Sskiss wrote:Awful spelling....

I hardly notice any more - years of net access have left me with subconsious spelling and gammar corection.

:mrgreen:
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

INITIATION OF SECURE CONVERSATION COMPLETE. PLUGINS INITIATING...

INITIATED.

>> INVITE TRICKSTER-373244; SHADOW-399149; SHADY-399334

ADDED TO CONVERSATION.

-

COORDINATOR: Gentlemen, we have a situation. The ESUS ambassador to the Commonwealth has been assassinated. You can access the log at government darkweb address govp://1563452.5minlog.A.B/.

TRICKSTER: Ooh. Looks nasty. I'd say that's a shot from a .50 sniper. Analysing the x-scans now.

SHADOW: This doesn't look to be ending up well. Council Intervention Asset monitoring dropped out .1988 seconds before the shot. That's a signature for a few brands of EMP equipment.

TRICKSTER: X-scan analysis complete. The bullet looks to be explosive-tipped, but the explosive didn't go off. There are also fins on it for some reason. Come to think of it, that looks like a Marine Standard .50; they're issued to all marines, and they're quite cheap on the black market apparently.

COORDINATOR: Anyone claiming credit?

TRICKSTER: No, but someone engraved BOK into the bullet. Shady, can you have a look through the Navy database for us?

SHADY: Wondering when you'd call. I accessed the footage too. There are quite a few candidates for the name. I'm going to log off and analyse them.

COORDINATOR: Jim and Sam say it's the Brethren of Kazth. They're a rather violent fundamentalist group, and they disapproved of the Commonwealth's application to the ESUS on the grounds that the ESUS didn't regulate religion - they were hoping they could spread Kazthism.

SHADOW: Likely candidates. Now to locate them. Even if it's not them, we could probably do without a few terrorists.

[One hour has passed since the last message. Do you want to leave this conversation? Y/N]

COORDINATOR: N

SHADOW: N

SHADY: N

COORDINATOR: Shadow, have you got any georef on the Brethren?

SHADOW: There seems to be a higher incidence of positive-ident Kazthite attacks on the Amarisk east coast. They seem to be getting more frequent in towards a central point - I've averaged the centre out from the attack points.

SHADY: Perfect, I'll put in an action recommendation and attach the data log.

SHADOW: What's with all of us suddenly becoming more literate, by and by? And what's with the client change?

COORDINATOR: Well, the Inner Office wants us being more coherent... and apparently this bare-bones client they gave us is more secure. Pfft.

SHADY: Well, I suppose it's about time we finished up here.

COORDINATOR: S'pose you're right. /finish

CONVERSATION TERMINATED.
[center]Image
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Post by Godular »

Now why couldn't you have done stuff of this caliber with my Death Spectres? *sigh*
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot

Post by Kostemetsia »

Troubled teen, etc., you know the drill... :roll:

In all seriousness, I was an idiot. I'm really sorry about that.
[center]Image