An Offer You Can't Refuse

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse

Post by Allanea »

Official NRW reply:

This is very well. 16 rings will be transferred to you promptly. Once the idea of a single fortified system is approved by other members, we will begin working on its fortification.

P.S. Does Xenonier has worlds they can sell?
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Reciever: United States of Allanea
Sender: Ambassador Dietrich
Subject: Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation offer.

The Mannlich Imperium of Zerstorendar in the form of his almighty and glorious Kaiserlich Kytus Draigan in conjunction with the august and cold-hearted Sternsieglich Heinrich Nashar would like to extend their compliments to the Nivensky Ringworld Foundation and express a marked desire to accept your most-generous offer in the most painfully flamboyant manner possible.

With that out of the way, down to business. As a side note, the Mannlich Imperium of Zerstorendar is not one for flamboyance or ostentation in diplomacy, so from this point on I will be speaking rather plainly, something I hope you will not take exception to. As a high-ranking member of the Secundlich, the Zerstorendarian parliament, and a renowned diplomat/soldier, it would be bad for my reputation if the first official concourse with a fellow ESUS nation as powerful as Allanea went poorly.

1-The Sternsieglich Nashar will be getting in contact with the Foundation personally in order to organize positioning details, something I quite frankly have not a clue about. I can tell you that we want five of these gates, and would appreciate it if you had them prepared for relocation by the time Nashar contacts you, which will be in the next two days.

2-Sure, why not.

3-We should hold an ESUS Senate for the express purpose of discussing this, something which I would be delighted to attend. In fact, I’ll clear my schedule.

I hope this is the beginning of a long and profitable relationship between the United States of Allanea and the Mannlich Imperium of Zerstorendar.

Also, if any higher-ups in either your government or the Foundation would like to get together for drinks sometime, I’m up for it. I would also like to mention that this time of year, the Zerstorendarian gladiator games are great.

Signed, Dietrich Sydeiron.
Seated member of the Secundlich, Primus Ambassador, and all round man's-man.
Last edited by Derscon on Fri May 30, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Official Kostemetsian Response to the Allanean Message as follows:
Cool.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]