I Think Not (Closed)

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Re: I Think Not (Closed)

Post by Kostemetsia »

Malcolm sent a random time pulse through all doors within fifty metres of the Hellbringers, creating a crazy (and loud) rippling effect. Then, without further ado, he marched the stubby little sentient guns forward to have them stare wannabe-intimidatingly at the Zerstorendian party.

Opening up the holoprojector, he himself appeared in full Nazi guise, with a subsentient co-gram of Yotsuba Koiwai waiting by his side to guide the Zerstorendians if they got lost - alternatively, to lose them in the first place. He was surprised at the corporeal manifestation of his fellow AI, but decided to pass over it.

Welcome, friends, to my humble spaceborne abode. My home is somewhere below us, but I believe this prowler will do for now. Congratulations... Helen, isn't it?... for having a Chanspeak dict, I didn't know they were even available in Zerstorendar. Now, accommodation will be provided for you all. Please make yourself at home - Yotsuba will guide you.

He felt in a good mood, even though one of his processors was continually running low, necessitating a subconscious kick. Maybe he'd be nice to the full-meatbags after all, and only lose them for a quarter of an hour or so. Should be fun.

Yotsuba turned and walked off down one of the corridors, turning every so often to beckon the Zerstorendians to follow.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]