Interstellar Confederate Alliance

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: Interstellar Confederate Alliance

Post by Zerstorendar »

Send a postcard to Andromeda so Xenonier and I can get the gist of it while we bicker.
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

Just as about 160,000 LY north of the galactic Core puts you around about 110,000 Light years outside of the galaxy. Thats about 1/20th of the way to Andromeda.

Hope you like being in the dark. Alone.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Skeelzania claims the entire "Gamma Quadrant," which roughly translates to any sufficiently remote part of the Galaxy they feel like shooting over. This this would be on the rearest of the Skeelzanian rear.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

We're putting the thing up at N160K-Exact because we like having a view of the ENTIRE GALAXY so we can use it as a tactical map. :twisted:
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

kan i do raepz nao?

On a serious note, don't do any temporal research/experiments unless you wanna get raped, you have been warned.
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

While that sounds great in theory, you could just put it inside the galaxy and use a holographic map. I mean for one thing a holographic map will be in realtime, and while a view of the galaxy will be in real time as well, its going to be about 110,000 years out of date.

Plus, its actually further away from the centre of the galaxy then the galaxy is from one edge to the other. So unless everyone in this alliance has super fast FTL then its sort of inconvienent to get there.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Metallinauts wrote: On a serious note, don't do any temporal research/experiments unless you wanna get raped, you have been warned.
Except they havnt signed that pretty much defunct treaty and arnt bound by laws they know nothing about?

Anyways, Good luck with your alliance and whatever your doing with it, Ignore everyone here, it will do your sanity good.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Arenumberg wrote: Except they havnt signed that pretty much defunct treaty and arnt bound by laws they know nothing about?
Doesn't matter to, anyways they get a warning, if they don't cease, then they will cease to exist.
Last edited by Juumanistra on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

I will ignore it's existance since TFU is on JOLT Ignore. Because I cannot even see his posts, nothing he does exists for my nation.

Also I liked the commant about their "real-time" image of the galaxy being out of synch with realtime by 160 millenia.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

TBH, I rather think that all things temporal are rather out of fashion these days. Which, IMO, is a good thing.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum