Interstellar Confederate Alliance

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Re: Interstellar Confederate Alliance

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Arenumberg wrote:Except they havnt signed that pretty much defunct treaty and arnt bound by laws they know nothing about?
You say that like Temporal Accord members care...

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Metallinauts wrote:kan i do raepz nao?

On a serious note, don't do any temporal research/experiments unless you wanna get raped, you have been warned.
He's not kidding! This guy's killed relatives of mine that I don't know I had!

Don't ask me how I came upon that information. Chances are I won't have it when he figures it out who my source was.
This won't end well.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:
Arenumberg wrote:Except they havnt signed that pretty much defunct treaty and arnt bound by laws they know nothing about?
You say that like Temporal Accord members care...
I say it because i never signed it.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Otagia wrote:TBH, I rather think that all things temporal are rather out of fashion these days. Which, IMO, is a good thing.
Civilization will not attain its perfection until the last self-destructing tesseraction array erases all traces of the last chronomancer. :mrgreen:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Projected Irregularity of
Name: Xenonier

Post by Xenonier »

Amusingly here Xenonier is, doing Temporal experiments without a care for the morality involved. Ah, the glories of being in Andromeda and relatively unnoticed. Mwah. : >
;>
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Xenonier wrote:Amusingly here Xenonier is, doing Temporal experiments without a care for the morality involved. Ah, the glories of being in Andromeda and relatively unnoticed. Mwah. : >
If you had cared to read Naut's latest RP, you would know that the civilization he annihalated was in Andromeda. I would have reacted if it had been closer and within range of my detection. *whistles and grins evilly*
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients

Post by Xenonier »

Arizona Nova wrote: If you had cared to read Naut's latest RP, you would know that the civilization he annihalated was in Andromeda. I would have reacted if it had been closer and within range of my detection. *whistles and grins evilly*
Doesn't worry me too much, no. The most that can happen as a result of Metallinauts waving his power around is Zerstorendar waking up tomorrow to find his nation's name is "sexuallyambigiousrendar" and is inhabited by a ruling class of carebears, with Toudou firing "BEAMS OF LOVE" as an offensive weapon and threatening to "HUG YOU WITH THE ENERGY OF A THOUSAND LUMINOUS FLURO LOVE HEARTS".

Anyway, you people and your 'burn the chronomancers' are good comedy. Continue, so that Xenonier can laugh at you.
;>
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I just love it when the self-proclaimed order-keeping lawful-aligned chronomancers destroy the self-proclaimed conquering and/or chaotic chronomancers. Eventually the Last Crusade will wipe away what little remains of either. :twisted:

Keep in mind too that the government stance on chronomancy and the popular stance on chronomancy are different if not distinct. The government thinks it is abhorrent but can't be moved to do much about it. Popularly it's viewed as immoral and dangerous through and through, going from that to an extreme that all chronomancers must be wiped out. Pray a revolution never puts that last group in power.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Xenonier
Uber-Ancients

Post by Xenonier »

Hence our opinion it is good comedy. That said however, Xenonier is really one of the 'Lawful' Chronomancers who doesn't run around destroying everyone else throwing the technology around. The Technology is really just viewed as another means of waging war and a source of energy, shielding and 'opportunity' in the protectorate along with all of our other means of production and technology. In that sense, because it's not viewed as anything special there's no fear of using it, but there's also no reverence towards it as some sort of 'sanction' or godlike punishment we are 'destined' to have and throw around on lesser nations and what have you. Which, while I doubt it makes absolutely any different to the extremists, is probably quite reassuring to the politicians in charge.
;>
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Time travel doesn't exist, you all fail, at war with Oceania etc.