IMPORTANT: Testing of ESUS members.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

When I was tested, I had #1 as one of my tests with the option. I combined both into mine.

The biggest problem I have with the testing is it really isn't Role Playing you are testing. You are testing the story telling skills of the members. There is not any interaction with the test subject for it to be called Role Playing.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Balrogga wrote:When I was tested, I had #1 as one of my tests with the option. I combined both into mine.

The biggest problem I have with the testing is it really isn't Role Playing you are testing. You are testing the story telling skills of the members. There is not any interaction with the test subject for it to be called Role Playing.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest.
I agree with him on this subject.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Phew!, I was worried I would get flamed for that but I am glad I have not been the only one to notice.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Balrogga wrote:Phew!, I was worried I would get flamed for that but I am glad I have not been the only one to notice.
You need not fear being flamed for a comment, especially by our mods and admins, yes even 5CN is reasonable( :P )
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

I agree completely. When I got here, I had no idea what type of enemy the Shivans were or how powerful their ships were.

So I got ingenuitive and thought up a way to beat the system, but in the end I wound up getting docked points for trying to be original.

I think this needs to be rethought.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

You got docked points for using trektech, which I personally hate. ;) And more importantly for trying to cheat the system. Specifically, the scenario called for you to respond to ONE and no more than one distress call. That scenario was meant to see what kind of player you were, in addition to how you dealt with phyric victories.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:You got docked points for using trektech
I am sure glad I make my own...
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

You shouldnt dock points just because someone has used tech they feel comfortable with, and you shouldnt let your own tastes be used when your judging someone else ability.
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

Honestly, I saw everyone else using it so I thought it was standard or something.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arenumberg wrote:You shouldnt dock points just because someone has used tech they feel comfortable with, and you shouldnt let your own tastes be used when your judging someone else ability.
Note the ;) smiliey. I didn't actually dock points for using trektech. I'm not quite that petty.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."