Yet another act of Shivan aggression

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:GZ's "Reagan" ubership made an appearance, trying to destroy the Shivan worldship. It has failed so far. Kanuckistan tried to do the same. That didn't work either.

I launched some of my new Parallax(TM) torpedos at him, but his ub3r dsplcers of dum!!!one+1 negated all of them.

I made a tactical retreat while I try to figure out how to get rid of them displacers.

Looks like we're losing the battle.

Ohh yeah, a gigantic AoN fleet has arrived to back us up, but I'm not sure it'll be enough. We should send everything we can. After all, if we can kill the worldship, IB's power will essientially be gone.
why dont we use the thing he cant block? my Hyperspace Tear Cannon, even if it did no damage he would get sucked into Hyperspace and the warworld would be lost forever? tho we would risk do alot of damage to teh planet and the Mobile cannon is not that well protected so er....a large group would need to cover it till it was full charged (aabout 60 seconds)
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

I have some black hole torps as I plan on deploying the Thor and a few undisclosed secret vessels that were part of the Thor Project.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well i was goin to make a post but with so meny OOC posts i didnt know what to post, all i want to know is, is there a FTLi up and running around the battleground?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

FTLi? I believe Kanuckistan has his up, as well as IB having his own FTLi.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I have two Superfortresses near the sun, each with lightminute-radius FTLi active. The Battleplate also has FTLi active to a 300'000km radius, but is located 450'000km above the planet's north pole, so I'm not covering the battlefeild(my FTLi can screw with some of the technologies used by allied fleets).
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Kanuckistan wrote:I have two Superfortresses near the sun, each with lightminute-radius FTLi active. The Battleplate also has FTLi active to a 300'000km radius, but is located 450'000km above the planet's north pole, so I'm not covering the battlefeild(my FTLi can screw with some of the technologies used by allied fleets).
such as my HST (hyperspace Tear) tech such a useful weapon on the shivans but useless when you ativate your FTLi :( but thats a cost to stop the shivans running away or jumping in behind us.well i will make a post when i wake up later on today after watching some films (bully and Kids 2 grate films (well bully is not seen Kids lol))
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Could Someone Tell Me the Exact Specs of an IB Lucifer?
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/tech ... vans.shtml

There ya go, Met.

Anyhoo, I don't like the sound of this. If my sources inside the Imperium are correct, Reptile can jump in 1700 ships in a blink. And he's also accusing US of godmodding. My ships can take a large brunt of any additional Shivan reinforcements with their advanced electronics and shields, but I can't go it alone. And IB is not after the planet, he wants to destroy it. What will he gain from this? GZ is not exactly a key player in this war.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Thats exactly why I am shelling his cities to kill Shivans I really have no cares about him. I am going to use the Thor to kill the Lucifers, it is roughly 6x Bigger and has enough firepower to tast all of IBs, Ekardia's and the Order of the Reptile's ass back to sub-space and then some.
EDIT: Thanks Freezanthia for the site.