This is important!!!

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

Well, i think everything has a modulation.. a sort of "natural" vibration if you will.. So i dont think yo ucould create a really inert shield of any kind.

Even single elemental particles have their own frecuency.

I am a bit rusty in my physics so i could be wrong.
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

Gravity based shielding would probably work against them, it's not like a virtual "wall" of gravity has any frequency to exploit.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Mekanta wrote:-BIG OOC-

Good question, CF.

Eh, I'll go ahead and give the spoiler.

Minagoroshi translates from Japanese as "Wholesale Slaughter" "Massacre" or "Anihilation"

It's a nanite weapon. Planetbuster/Worldkiller class, also ruthlessly effective against fleets and uberships.

Neo-Mekanta takes the Mekantan tradition of E^3 or "Examine, Evolve, Exterminate" to new levels. The Minagoroshi can be used via missile, bomb, transpace mortar, kamikaze, focused transmission particle beam, loose cloud, or any number of other ways thier twisted little mechanical brains can think of.

Each individual Hitogoroshi ("Murderer") nanite will interact with surrounding matter, using sophisticated micronized matter reconfigurators to change, say, buildings on the surface of a planet into more Hitogoroshi. The Hitogoroshi are capable of moving freely on thier own, and will actively destroy anything on the planet. The same goes for ships, people... even the matter inside Shivan Subspace...

The Minagoroshi is a pure collective tied to the Unification, and adapts quickly. The Hitogoroshi possess shield piercing abilities, and will begin adjusting to different shield types as they encounter them. WIth the scale they attack in, it's likely one will be at the correct modulation to enter. And one nanite running unchecked is all it takes for disaster.

Neo-Mekanta is, IC, still working on them. But the ability to copy technology absorbed by Minagoroshi will likely allow Neo-Mekanta to evolve even quicker.

Of course, Mekanta doesn't know any of this IC. Neither does anyone else. So it'll be a while before any counternanite system is developed.
you been watching B5 havent you!! (the lose cloud sounds like the Shadow Death cloud lol, it would use nanites to strip mine a planet of anything, then fire a few 100 Termal nuclear warheads to the planet that mined all the way to the core and bang no more planet, the matrials that are taken from the planet are used to remake nanites that were lost, repair or just sit around till they get used up, something im thinking of makeing vary soon i want to test it on a Shivan warworld)
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Actually. I've seen a total of about five minutes of Babylon 5. Total.

Never watched it, really. ^_^
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Mekanta wrote:Actually. I've seen a total of about five minutes of Babylon 5. Total.

Never watched it, really. ^_^
well this is jsut for you:

click me now

i would hate to think what would happen if Neo Mekatna or even me made something like that
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Minagoroshi doesn't even leave that boulder. She's more fluid with her attacks.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Mekanta wrote:Minagoroshi doesn't even leave that boulder. She's more fluid with her attacks.
you dont leave the Boulder :O how evil (i like) but know you know what im kinda thinking of makeing (apart from its not going to be Biological in any part shape or form unless someone is really good at that sort of thing)