Creation of New Alliance - the ASA

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Tithia

Creation of New Alliance - the ASA

Post by Tithia »

I have decided to create a new alliance - the Anti Shivan Alliance. I am not leaving the ESUS (though I may leave the region), but simply trying to gather nations more actively to help battle the Shivans. This alliance will be subordinate to the ESUS, with members of the ESUS being able to command (only in dire situations) non-ESUS members of the ASA. Only good military strategists ect will be able to do this (EG Wormia), but still..

Clauses of the ASA -

ALL members of the ASA will respond to a Shivan attack within 24 hours of notification, or risk being forcibly resignated, unless they can come up with a real RL explanation. Help is required to any nation who is

A) non-shivan
B) non-godmodder
C) has never acted against the ASA or the ESUS
D) cannot defend itself, or cannot do so without sustaining extreme losses

7.25% of every nation military will be taken to create the ASA standing fleet

Any technologies that could be of use against the Shivans WILL be given to equip the standing fleet with.

Any nation seen having peace talks, non-aggression treaties or any such actions will be everafter seen as an enemy, and they will be treated as Shivans .

Any planet which is uncolonized and is near a known Shivan warzone, will be given to any member which is seen as requiring it, but they will be required to put a minimum of 3 warships (a heavy defensive platform will also count as a warship in such situations) and 55 fighter craft to defend this planet.

In extreme emergencies, up too 35% of a nation's fleets, military supplies and troops may be commandeered.

Every 12 days, a new commander will be elected for the fleets, based on merits, experience and an RP test.

OOC: I created this alliance taking into consideration most ESUS members don't fight the Shivan wars anyway, so this would let us know our forces and utilitise them well. This alliance would also allow us the forces to create an incursion into subspace. I will try and moblize 12+ nations before trying such a thing, although I may have to be silent about it, as we wish to begin our incursion undetected.

IC : The reason for this alliance is such - most ESUS member nations do not participate in the defense of the galaxy, while we waste our fleets trying to protect them.

So, who is up to joining? the alliance will only last as long as the Shivan war does.
This Alliance will not supplant, attempt to take the position of or interfere with the ESUS in any way.

I Wish to reinforce the position that the ASA will be fighting the Shivans only, as I believe not enough ESUS member nations get involved.
Last edited by Tithia on Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

Note : The ASA is not a region, nor is it agressive to any other race then Shivans.

Also, the unfinished forums are here - http://s4.invisionfree.com/AntiShivanAlliance/
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

If anyone wants to me to pre-register them, feel free to ask.

Also, I am looking for a few positions to be filled.

Primary Fleet Commander

Secondary Fleet Commander

Negotiations Officer

Anti-Shivan Intelligence

Subspace Intelligence

Anti-Shivan Ship Designer

Reviewer of ASA Non-War Decisions

I am also looking for a moderator, and as many members as I can get. You should register using your ESUS username. The terms stated above may be debated, and possibly changed with a 65% majority
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'll consider it: It is just for the duration of the war, to allow us with more flexibility? If I do decide to join, which depends on how these are answered, I'd suggest myself as antishivan ship designer. I seem to have a rep for that, and actually do have subspace engine tech.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

Yes, it just for the duration of the war. I just got tired of having 75% of the ESUS never joining Shivan conflicts.
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

Except, I have to say, me. Jeez. I freakin' fought alongside the Fedral Union.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

I will be your Fleet Commander if you will have me. I have registered.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

You can now post... For some reason the military forums aren't appearing...Metillaunts - Fleet commander
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I think I'll avoid this one. Giving 7% of my military forces doesn't mesh well with our view of soverignty.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Mekanta'll pee on this alliance's headquarters...

But then... You know... Mekanta peed in the ESUS building too. Sorry about your office, Mindset. ^_^"