Creation of New Alliance - the ASA

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:I think I'll avoid this one. Giving 7% of my military forces doesn't mesh well with our view of soverignty.
ditto do what CF says, this allaince infringes on our soverignty (well milltaryly) and Mekanta was it you who left that terd in my Draw at the ESUS HQ?? lol i was also wondering who might have left that pee stain outside my office
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

True, but your fleet would only be taken in emergencies. Such as - 7% of your fleet would be commandeered at any time. I just figured we needed a stronger commitment against the Shivans. This is essentially making sure we always have the forces to fight the Shivans. The ESUS is not invincible, as much as we might wish it. The ASA came into my head after I saw the Hol. If enough nations gather to the Shivan's banner, the ESUS will fall. This will shatter the Hol, and help gather more nation's to our banner.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I'm willing to be arrogant enough to say that the ESUS is invincible against the Shivan threat. Furthermore, it is my opinion that we have enough navies including some of the most powerful in the known universe fighting the Shivans.
Penguenia
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Second Fleet Commander Phoren Narqu reporting! We would gladly join this alliance.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Since this alliance breaches national sovereignty by imposing the 7.25% military commitment lower limit, it can't and shouldn't be affiliated directly with the ESUS. Of course, ESUS members are completely free to join.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Well personally, i beleive that the Esus can stand up to teh shivans easily. weve been playing this game legit, and we dont sit here and armor somone till the point of insanity and godmodding. we fight for ourselves.l i personally think that all we need to do is totally and completley crush the shivan homeworld. we dont need some other union cutting into the ESUS. i beleive that once we manage to blast IB, he will go back to his other nations, and the rest of the shivans will be totaly fsked. just kill ib, then the other shivans will tumble like cards.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

anyway the shivan war wont end till Indra gets back as IB and Indra have decided how this war will end, thats the major reason im not fighting the war as i already know we're basicly going to win (in my view it spoiles the whole RP know that an end has been made and that theres no really surprise in it) so until Indra gets back IB wont let anyone end the war no matter how hard to try. i know this as IB has told me on mutiply accounts that he and indra have decided the end (thats the point were i just stop RPing the ESUS/Shivan war)
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

My apologies Mindset, it will no longer be affiliated with the ESUS
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

I wish to request for an expansion of it's purposes and use it as our version of NATO where the ESUS is like th U.N. (the non-pussified U.N.)