F*CK

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

EXACTLY!!! HE FAILS TO REALIZE HE CANNOT POST DAMAGE!!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Argheraal wrote:So.. basically the nation of CF is a huge brothel then?
Actually, yes. Our cities are basically giant brothels. Sex is cheap in Central Facehuggeria. We have no 'minimum age' as they say. It compensates for the total lack of good alcohol and the ban on drugs and gambling.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Your agencies scare me as much as I appear to scare you. You have proven to be a total waste of space. I hardly consider such a coward worthy of my Gate's wrath.

I have yet to really threaten you at all, old boy. Anyway, I see no point in arguing. You no longer exist to the Shivans, and we no longer exist to you. You can go about your business of complaining and being a pain in the arse and whatnot, and we shall go about happily conquering the galaxy. This is called an "Ignore". You've used it most incorrectly until now, so I figure that reeducation is in order. There's no point in TMing back to argue this, since I'm "ignoring" you. This is as fair as I care to be with a proven coward.

Wow, hes really desperate.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well, he can't use it forever, because I have a sneaky tech thingumie that works right back. When he opens yon portal, it's always going to begin at the same place, and since he touches on the grid/gap between universes, which is my domain, beyotch (hee hee), All I need to do is figure out where it's opening from, be waiting there when it opens, and send through enough ordinance to well, wipe him out.

In fact, Mr Kanuckistan, I have a proposal for you. Since I have shielding that protects from the grid, it could be shoved onto one of your plates (a simple procedure from my end, and unnecessary if you have particularly intense grav shielding. A gridfire cannon would need to be mounted, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get back out, but that'd be simple to mount as well. A simple firing maneuver gets you into the grid, where you could locate yourself right where his wormhole opens. Then you could show him what the ESUS does to peeps that cross our path. Think about it.

The strange thing is, Order of the Reptile and me get on quite well, but when he starts RPing, he becomes really arrogant, annoying, and gets the hell on my nerves. Most peculiar.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

HAHAHAH!!!.. Man look who's calling YOU a waste of space!! There's no worst blind than that who does not want to see..

Someone please correct me if i am wrong for i do not remember.. after reading NS policies when i joined i dont remember reading anything about having to accept godmoddish behaviour or to forcibly accept stupid attack posts by some stupid jerk in NS.

Blade!! you have to pass those IGNORE bombs faster man!!!!!
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

*throws several million IGNORE bombs at Argheraal*
"Catch"
He really is being stupid, generally speaking I plan out all my military RPs to an extent, usually leaving it openended just so I can make last minute changes and the like. And then he goes and claims you can't ignore him, and then he ignores you... terrible... terrible.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp