The Mekantan Godship - Project NEMESIS

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

The Mekantan Godship - Project NEMESIS

Post by Mekanta »

“I had prepared this place for you, my people�even for you, my onetime foes. I had made it for you, for I was a god. I asked only that you enter it. I asked only that I may be your god. I was a god, truer than any. I will be a god again soon. I am destiny incarnate. I will change the world for all time. None of my adversaries will survive this battle. I know your heart now. You are mine...�
-Machina, Immortal Emperor of Mekanta
Supreme Lord of the Nexus, God of the Steel Imperium

The present placeholder picture for the new Godship. I'll post stats for it soon. Won't be able to start building it IC for a while, until Mekanta makes a "little" discovery in the Nexus.

Let's just say, regarding this ship, "Ultra Massive" doesn't begin to describe it...
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Uberships are so overrated :P
Penguenia
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot

Post by Mekanta »

This isn't so much an ubership as it is a springboard into Mekanta's history...

That, and I'm going to ask for some ESUS assistance with what I'm going to pull to make this thing possible.

Mekanta almost never goes beyond the mid-Seventh Circle of the Nexus. Past there the ruins of Ancient Mekanta begin. At the Eighth Circle, the wreckage from the Old Empire solidifies into vast ruins, some still holding Ancient technology. The problem is the security. Drones still roam the ruins, destroying intruders without scratching the stones.

The Ninth Circle... Well, let's just say nobody has ever made it through five rings and an unknown number of spheres in the Eighth Circle...
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

have you ever gone down there with say a full tactical Divsion lol, you have got my antetion anything that you cant get RP wise at the moment must make a decent RP soon
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

What do you have in mind? What kind of defences and opposition are expected? Enviroments?

I might be able to lend assets...
Argheraal
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Second Imperium Of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Argheraal »

Man.. and you think some of us might have a chance where your forces have not?

Sounds interesting.. :)
Join Now! And See The Universe Today!
And If You Are Lucky, Tomorrow Too!
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot

Post by Mekanta »

Well, it's roughly a six year trip down to the Eighth Circle. Double that for each wrong turn made.

Atmosphere is breathable by humans, but the Flowers of Life are all over the ruins so they'll cause major problems without environmental gear and the sense to stay as far away as possible. Which is hard. Mekantans are about the only things they don't actively try to eat.

But, it's not in the Nexus where Mekanta will ask for help.

It's in what will be the fourth(?) galaxy to be ESUS controlled. Former site of the Mekantan Empire.