Metallinauts Rebels meet with Sskiss Creche Leaders -Secret-

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Metallinauts Rebels meet with Sskiss Creche Leaders -Secret-

Post by Metallinauts »

Admiral Fraizer walked through the thick jungle world of (Tell me the name of one of your planets as I don't know any sorry). It lush green worlds were breath taking. He was walking below trees larger and many times older than himself. He was suddenly aware of a heavy thudding in the ground. Then he saw him. A massive Sskiss dinosaur, he looked to be a bull by the standars of many other species.

"Greetings esteemed comrad, I am Admiral Fraiser of the United Federation of Metallinauts. As you can probobly sense I am un armed. I have no ill intentions of you or your people." he said respectfully. He then assumed the position of respect/submission to show his hosts his peacful intentions.

"I am here to merely present to you a buisness offer that my collegues have devised. We are currently stifled by our present regime. We wished for a peaceful removal, but they will not comply. So we are currntly hiring Mercenary forces to back us in our seizure of power. We offer you this. For 1 Million Sskiss Warriors we will give you three untapped planets that you will find as useeful hunting grounds. We also offer for every 50 skulls of our enemies you provide us you may take one civilian. On top of that to sweeten the deal we will give you our blue prints for the top secret Regenerative Shielding System." said Fraizer very buisness like as to not show weakness before his aggressive hosts.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

The Mettallinauts Admiral and several of his personal retinue had a strange sense of forbodding about agreeing to a journey to this god forsaken, stiffling, disease ridden hellhole the Sskiss called "Riiss Slash", which roughly translated in most humanoid languages as "Ancient Creche". Riiss Slash was actually a binary planet system, second out from it's G9V primary. The admiral and his retinue could see the the other half of the binary - a blue, green and white half cresent, which appeared four times larger than the systems primary in the sky.

He was given explicid instuctions by the rebel leader Arnold to secure this deal whatever it cost. The Admiral would be "rewarded" he was told...

Before their warship even docked at the orbital, they exchanged biological information regarding the Metallinauts physiological suitability to the planet. They were told what precautions to take, where to land and so forth. They were also warned not to stay from the landing site...The areas beyond the population enclave teemed with danger in the form of marauding "wild" Sskiss packs, various non-sentient saurian and reptilian predators, biting and stinging insects and so forth. But most of all they were told how to act in a social situation around Sskiss. Sskiss were notoriously enpredictable in such situations...As a result, most ESUS nations had long sinse decided to use various sophisticated robot drones when dealing with the Sskiss in any social situations.

Admiral Frazier even knew that even when Sskiss attended various diplomatic conventions a powerful force field was always in place between the Sskiss and the other delegates...

"I must be mad to have agreed to this decision" though the admiral. Was the rebel leader, Arnold that desperate to secure his position? "What the hell is he thinking? He though almost aloud. "Letting these monsters loose in our cities?"

Their shuttle craft had landed in a small clearing just outside a "Sskiss creche" [a population enclave?]. Admiral Frazier and his men donned on the filter masks, a few brief, but precise instructions were given and they emerged from the shuttle sliding doors. A small "floater" translation droid acompanied them.

The first thing that the they all realized was the oppressive heat and the humidity. Admiral Frazier had told his men to stay by the shuttle entrance. His men were equiped with side arms and ablative armour - no heavy weapons were permitted...

"Activate your force personal fields" Admiral Frazier commanded. "I don't want them being spooked by any smells!"

As they waited the he felt an almost palatable feeling that he was being watched. He turned his head slowly and saw nothing. The clearing was about 150 meters wide by his best estimate. The vegetation was thick and mostly a various shades of green with an occasional splash of colour from flowers. Trees towered further off. As minutes passed he started to feel more at ease.

He suddenly heard heavy footfalls and the occasional snap of underbrush when a primordial form emerged from a small clearing of vegatation from just opposite of he and his party. The Sskiss obviously did not bother with stealth..."Why the hell should he", Thought the Admiral.

Admiral Frazier had seen Sskiss in holographic displays, but the sight of a real individual was truley awe inspiring. It was a creature out of some primordail past...It wore no clothing or any other accoutraments of any sort. It, infact, did not even look intelligent. Admiral Frazier was forces to remind himself that these were intelligent and cunning aliens.

Judging from the pronounced flat triangular hornlets in front of each eye and rugose ridges down it's snout, this individual was a male in the prime of it's life - and a massive one at that. It's head and neck were an fiery orange red gradually turning to brownish brick red though the rest of it's body. Short black spines ran down the back of it's deep wedge shaped head, gradually taping to mere small rugose growths toward the end of the tail. It's fingers ond toes were tipped with dull black enormous curved talons.

And it was huge! At least three times his height in length and about half that in height. Admiral Frazier estimated that it was at least twenty times his mass.

It's nostiles instictively flared attempting to detect the sent of his party. The Sskiss then tilted it's enormous head to one side and then to the other - disturbingly birdlike. The admiral knew that he was both curious and studying them...

The Admiral noted the head - it was half his size alone! From the upper jaw, it's curved serrated teeth stood out prominently. It looked like it was "grinning"...

"The better to eat you with my dear..." The admiral thought, but quickly put the thought out of his mind. It was merely a result of it's physiology, nothing more...

The Sskiss then arched it's body allowing it's head to nearer to the ground. It quickly opened it's mouth and from it a small eggshaped object emerged. Admiral Frazier recognized it immediatly - a Sskiss organic data nodule. it looked like a rugose egg studded with bony osteoderms and was about 30cm by 20cm in size.

"ATTENTION TO SPEAKING!!!" TheSskiss's grating was translated by the floater droid. "SPEAK OF EXCHANGE!" It sounded like a hissing volcanic vent about to belch forth lava and steam. The Sskiss were never one for being subtle...and what did the humans call it..."smalltalk".

Admiral Frazier gathered his strength and said..."We come a great distance to speak/gesture with you great protectors of the multitudes."

"We also assume the postUre of greatest repect of presence" The admiral added for good measure.

The Sskiss seemed silent for a short period... "Continue speaking/gesturing"

"Good" thought the Admiral. "He wants to get this over with". The Sskiss had there faults perhaps, but long winded speaches were certainly not one of them.

"We wish service of your sharpness of tooth, claw and cunning" He thought quickly.

"A change in our ruler of creche/multitudes is needed" The words started to flow more easily now.

"We will al...."

"SILENCE/SUSATION OF SPEAKING!!!" The Sskiss bellowed.

The Admiral new that the Sskiss was getting annoyed with the proceedings already...

"WE ASK FOR FOR A "LARGE PORTION OF THE KILL" The sskiss said omminously, and them added "Modifers of Dominance"...

"You will" said Admiral Frazier. "My creche ruler will offer you much "redfood" [meat] and Shields of Regenerative Protection, as well as mineral wealth from "spheres of desolation".

"Agreement of speaking/gesturing - exchange excepted" The Sskiss simply said, and then abruptly signaled "end of speaking death/ended".

"That's it?!" He thought to himself...It nevertheless seemed like an eternity to him.

But he was almost caught off guard as the huge Sskiss approached him...The admiral stood his ground. He could feel behind him, his men getting tense...

The Sskiss stopped about 3 meters from him, turned and then flanked him. He saw his enormous body cavity suck in air like some monsterous bellows. There was a tense moment and all of a sudden a jet of clear fluid comming from a gland from the base of his tail spayed Admiral Frazier all over.

The smell was a pungent acidic smell and began to burn his eyes. What's more it stank! But the Sskiss merely said "Death/ending of proceedings/finished" And then added modifiers of "highest to lowest"...

Admiral Frazier finally arrived at his cruiser.After he had cleaned himself up, he almost collapsed in his command chair and said "get us the hell outa here"...
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

*Cries* Beautiful Post Sskiss I shall call on you when the time is right.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

I just Pmed you check it out.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Thanks, I rarely make such long posts, but their was enough oxygen flowing through old grey matter today :wink:

I just corrected the post a bit as well.

I just PM'ed you back.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

THATS PERFECT!!!