CorpSac History: Chapter 1: beginning of the story

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

CorpSac History: Chapter 1: beginning of the story

Post by CorpSac »

the 2nd homeworld was a bright planet as earth is today, but unlike earth is today the 2nd homeworld had 5 major citys that covered 95% of the surface leaveing small gabs between them. building where taller then the clouds to see sun you had to be rich, lower down the spidery webs of roads, sidewalks and rail lines it got darker. the lowest level was a total night at all times, so to keep track of time the place would light up at the top of the level mimicing the suns pattens. and when it was dark street lamps went on, tho you knew it was not a real day. air was stale the sumb of the sumb lived there aswell. but down here you could hide and thats just what Marius had to do, and the Knight bar was the place to get away.

Marius was a Technomage, the order of truth the order of the One, but that was untrue. with recentent events he new it was time but that was his problem he didnt have much time, he sat in a bar his cloak covering him from head to toe drinking his beer watching, waiting.
the bar was a rather dark place, somewhere most of the low lives and people who had problems with the law went. this was the face of the black market. deals going down in the shadows and wispers heard here and there.
marius was waiting for a good friend, someone who could help him do what he needed done. the door of the bar opened, and Marius signaled the person who just walked in. he walked over to Marius, and sat down in front of him and ordered a beer.
"Jason its so good to see you" Marius sead
"what do you want" jason replyed coldly. see jason was part of a rebal group called the 5 point Star, who belived that the Technomages are hinding the truth of the CorpSacian people and are betrying the ones name. at first this rebal group where normal people but soon Technomages joined them aswell. the Techmasters new they where about to have a civil war within the order and declared that the 5PS to be killed off, and the emperor who also would lose out if the Techmasters lost declared the 5PS rebals to the State. Marius and jason where friends till the brake out of the rebals. Marius sided with the Techmasters and jason the Rebals, when jason asked marius to come with him marius refused. and since then Jason never fogave him.
"to tell you the truth, for i cant not any more" Marius sead "thr truth of the one and the dark age"
"no one knows what happened in the dark age" jason sead
"the order does and always did, dont you see you where right, hear me out will you" he sead looking at jason, "for old times sake"
Jason noded, not like it would kill him to know the past, nothing harmful at all. well till you heard what happened and the truth.
"it started at 0 AD we call it the Dark Age, it was really called the Grate 100 year war, and how the Technomages made what we know now as the Dark Empire with out loseing a single life" Marius started

0 AD
Maru City, Mayne Provance

"m'lord the messengers from Horror and sith" a guard anounced
2 men one wearing a black robe and one wearing a blue robes both with the House symbal they came from.
"ahhh good i take it that your forces will be leaving" Lord Kain asked
"im sorry to say not, as of today the Horror and Sith Allaince has delcared war on the house of mayne" the on in black robes sead
"vary well" kain sead waveing them off, "loria contact the lords of Fray, Skull, Narn, Lith and Brit infrom them that the Horror and Sith allaince has delcared on the northen lands"
"aye m'lord" a male sead rushing out to relay the message, the grate house war had started he feared adn there was nothing he could do about it.

Out side the city of Alban
the next day the combianed forces of the Northen Planes Allaince meet outside the city of Alban waiting for the Horror and sith forces. the air was clear and the sun was out, a buitful day for a battle between armies General mist though. over the edge of the hills the Sith/Horror army could be seen. it numbered only around 8,500 that was tiniy copared to the Northen Planes Allaiance Army of 22,000 troops.
the general sat and wrote in his diary
General Mist diary entire
Aurgest 5th 0 AD

its the 2nd day the Sith/Horror army has stayed in the hills, the think us fools into going after them. our army is better postioned here and the other officers agree.
i wonder tho what the technomages are doing, its been nearly a month since the went into morning since the death of the Unknown One. our idea for the battle is to use our numbers, the fine Narn Archers and the deadly Infentry of the Mayne combianed with all the others no one will stand in our way. i hear that the Infernos in fear of narn attacked them, its funny soon i wil be off to the front fighting the evil of the Sith and horror houses, never will i be the same. i wonder tho tales of the unknown one tell a trusted one of a grate secret bah, fools take if you ask me.
today i hope we get to go to battle tho, but i must go the scouts have arrived and so i must go.

Mist
his trusted captain came in telling him of the scouts findings, "thats right general there retreating shall we follow?" he asked
"yes yes, we shall" the admiral ordered.

2 weeks later

the NPA had run across alot of land burning it down and killing the Horrar/sith Armys.
now the Mayne proviances as attacking the banshee, sith and horrar on the westen boards and the Infernos at the easten. a major blow was at the battle of Galanori when a Mayne army of 12,000 strong invaded the city of Galanori in Banshee. out numbered 2:1 the maynes beat all the odds. the city feel with in a week of the army getting there. piles of dead bodys were made of the fallen and left to rot to show the Banshee what was to await. this was roughly the year the Vampire Parasite started to crop up, but were pushed off as rumers. after about of fighting for a month and a half the Banshee house and Templa had given into the Mayne house, there lands and skills absorbed into Mayne.
the Fray and Skull houses became friendly, and negotiated a joining, instead of one being absorbed and histroy lost they decided to marrie into the familys and create a new house call Fracull.
the Narn house had been on a burtal Campaign on the Infernos house that layed in the southen Volcanic region. for jusr over 2 months the Narn army of 34,500 had lay segie to most major cities and towns, the dead were layed scattered across the lands and place on Pillers. Spears sticking out of the chest of some, with the blood ozing down if they were new or the body being inflated if old, slowly being eaten by the natral life. the battle of Infernos city was the most brutal.

Even with over 1/3 of the total army in the Infernos Campaign General Akira still didnt have what was needed to take the city. for 3 weeks now he layed seige to the city, each time they took down a wall they were beaten back and the wall rebuilt. down from a force over 11,000 Strong to 4,500 strong he needed a new plan. the Infernos would attack and Narn reinforcements were 2 days away. he decieded for some terror tactics, sending a large batch of Prisoners mainly female to the front of the lines for most to see. then the troops would beat them rape them all manners of things and sending them to the city with words cut into there skin such as "this is you next" or "surrender and end the surffer", with that going on they killed people at the front lines or tied them to massive Poles and left them there to die and rot. they did this for a whole day and the Infernos Lord was annoyed. he orderd the force of 10,000 to go and attack the Narns. the whole army went leaveing nothing in the city as the forces went to attack the Narns. when they got to the narn camp there was only a few 100 troops the rest had used the time to sneak round to the city entering it and burning it down. the infernos Army was horrorfied and turned and attack, the Narns were out numbered and out classed. they were going to lose this battle, 5 hours later General Akira was told that the reinforments were comeing. he looked over as the armys clashed, he cheered and ran into battle with the knights clashing. the battle ended after a total of 9 hours of fighting. around nearly 19,000 Narns layed deaded and over 9,000 Infernos's were dead. the battle ground was littered with the dead. after this the bodys we're sent to the Infernos people in the major cities with the message "the Infernos are dead", after that the Infernos surrendered to the Narn make Narn the 2nd most powerful House in the world.

OOC:

this is open to anyone you can play as one of the following houses:
Northen Plan Allaince:
Brit: 300,000 Strong army total, own about 6 Medium Provances, Borders Mayne and narn and Lith. By the North coast
Mayne:- 200,000 Strong Army, owns about 12 Small to Large Provances, Largest house. borders:- Brit, Narn, horrar, Sith, She'klan fracull
Narn: 420,000 Strong army, owns 14 small Provances smaller then Mayne, borders Mayne brit Horrar sith Fracull
Lith: 120,000 Stong Army, Borders Brit, owns small islands of the north coast
she'Klan: 50,000 Strong army, owns 2 small provaces Borders horrar
Fracull: 490,000 Strong Army owns 6 Small Provces, Borders Narn

Horrar Sith Allaince:
Horrar: 550,000 Strong army, 15 Provances owns most of the southen planes Borders Mayne, Narn, she'Klan, sith
sith: 300,000 Strong Army, owns 8 Provances owns the some of the southen Planes, Borders Horrar, Mayne, Narn
Necromancer: 600,000 Strong Army, contrals the southen Mountins 2nd strongest in the Horror sith Allaince.

Playing:-
Mayne: me
Narn: me

Also note that the following houses cant be destroyed: Narn, She'Klan, Horrar, Mayne. you can only chose one side
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

maby i will throw this to the NS dogs if it dont pick up