Help Needed

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Help Needed

Post by Vernii »

As much as I hate asking this, Vernii needs help. I'm under attack by a joint MIDAS/Valinon/New Ortaga fleet. I need people to hit Mars and attack MIDAS (Auman, Kajal, Sunset, Wazzu, etc).

Important: I'd like Valinon and New Ortaga left alone, since they are fellow Raumreich nations, and it's just one of those gentlemenly conduct on the battlefield things. Plus they'd jointly stomp any nation foolish enough to attack them directly.
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Care to give me the link? I could have a fleet or two there in no time.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Everybody, be forwarned. This is a massive war, ship numbers are already registering the thousands. Don't go into this expecting to shoot off a few missiles then head home.
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

The IC war thread:
And the Stars themselves wept

OOC War thread:
Battle of Gregor OOC

And yes, it is a massive war. Valinon/Vaku/Boroglia has deployed around seven hundred warships, Ortaga has a bunch on the way as well, along with the MIDAS fleets. My own navy in it reaches around 600 warships.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

So, you're envoking the ESUS charter? Or is this more of a "I'd like help, but you don't have to if you don't want to" type situation?

Depending on the causes of this war, I may join in on your side.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:So, you're envoking the ESUS charter? Or is this more of a "I'd like help, but you don't have to if you don't want to" type situation?

Depending on the causes of this war, I may join in on your side.
The latter. The war started before I joined ESUS, so I won't envoke the charter.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=334139

The first battles of the war ^.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I can deploy a supercapital ship or two to assist, tho I'll need specifics as to what you want me to do, and I won't strike non-military targets.

I should be able to spare a Battleplate.
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

Hm, preferably I'd like the MIDAS nations taken out of the war. Thanks for the offer.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Vernii wrote:Hm, preferably I'd like the MIDAS nations taken out of the war. Thanks for the offer.
Yes, well, I know exactly squat about the target nations, so you'll have to be more specific; say, a major fleet base or shipyard, where I could challange and destroy a large chunk of their navy. A jist of their tech would also be desirible, especially any uncomventional technologies that they utalise.
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

Er, the nations in MIDAS that I know of are: Sunset, Auman, Kajal, Wazzu, and Bajon. I haven't engaged any in combat yet except Wazzu, and those were only fighters, so I have no idea yet of their capabilities. Pretty much they all have shipyards and fleet bases over Mars that would make good targets.