War on the UFP by proxy

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

IB is involved now? I pity you, Skeelzania. Hmm...Withdraw the orks and watch the Shivans and TFU kill each other off.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

IB hasn't attacked the Orks, instead focusing on TFU, who for his part is ignoring him outright. I'm going to wait till they figure out whose head is up which ass before posting anymore losses in that battle.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Lets face it, IB is running out of people who wont ignore him
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

I think I might just ignore him as well, and have the main Orkish fleet die gallantly. I can't risk losing a person who can actually spell because IB wants to blast some people.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

Post by Wormia »

I really don't care about IB. His RPing and uber-tech have pushed the IGNORE gauge into deep, red territory.

As for the rest, TFU is imperialist. And, he's kind of a bad RPer. And, he's often not willing to listen to critiques when given, or asked for. I still don't mind him. He's not to bad if you don't pick on him, and all of the "gang up on TFU" mentality gets in my craw as well.

Does it mean we have to go to war? Maybe. But, if all he's picking on are little nations, we can simply inform him that our 50+ nation alliance will gladly come to their aid, and that his 20+ nation alliance, would get smitten.

As for Arenumberg, do I care? Yes. Good job. I like that. What the hell is wrong with joining both alliances. Now they can't go to war with one another without losing a hell of an ally, which probably lets some few billion people wipe the sweat of their collective foreheads. Assurances that a war between both alliances, though a guaranteed ESUS victory (counting numbers only) would still result in unprecedented destruction. The actions taken by Arenumberg are ones that I consider commendable, as it is this leadership, and not this political fing bickering, that the ESUS is in desperate need of. "TFU did this and that."

Well. Wormia hath spoken.
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
Vi2o
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vi2o »

Woah - I have been away for a very long time. Well, if you still need military equipment or something, PM, or TG or just reply here.
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

Shweet.
I just convinced a friend to help in the war against the war on UFP.He is a normal-sized nation of 2 billion,and he has friends in high places(Such as DGNT.He might be able to convince him to help,and if he does,we'll have a major player on our side.That is,if DGNT isn't already on our side 8) )
Anyway,if that doesn't work out,I'm sure he can convince other people to join us... :D
"Make cake,not war"