The Next Stage

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

The Flak tore through the etherealness of Nathaeria, she thought this was it, but no, as quickly as it had passed through her, any wounds she sustained disappeared, Thank god she hadnt been in corporeal form, but she couldnt actually hold anything, properly at least, but she moved, and carefully manipulated another terminal, this Skeelzanian would get nowhere while she was stopping him.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Goll watched the man trude down the corridors, obviously skittish. They were letting more and more crazies into the ranks these days...Turning back to the computers, he and his men tried to figure out what happened to the crew and the people of Arenumberg in general. Records didn't show anything, and the logs gave no hint of impending doom. Strange.

Even more lost than before, Truk slowly made his way through the Arenumbergian freighter. The cramped passage ways didn't suit the Skeelzanian physique very well, and a Skeelzanian in power armor was considerably bulkier. After stumbling into a cargo hold filled with lawn gnomes- horrible, horrible lawn gnomes- Truk decided he had had enough. Tapping into the ship's computer, he called up directions to the insertion point.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Strangely, Nathaeria had decided to follow him, now he was facing away from her, manipulating another piece of the ship.

She concentrated, His mind wasnt as weak as she had suspected, but the metal, the metal of his armour, supposed to keep him safe.. well..
She focused her mind on the armour, pulling up an image of the armour closing in around him, she heard a crunch and a splatter, and when she focused her eyes back on him, the armour had effectively crushed him.

Nathaeria was impressed, and she left to find the others

OOC: ewwww... you might wanna find him.. or not.. eugh i have a horrible image of someone being squished by their armour now.
Bandalok
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The United States Of
Name: Allanea

Post by Bandalok »

OCC: ahahah, poor grunt.
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.
Bandalok Factbook
Galactic Cartography
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

OOC: As I explained to Bandalok, given the construction of the armor there was most likely a fountain of blood and flesh erupting from where the faceplate normally is, as the suit contracted and popped out the visor. My grunts do have a habit of dieing horribly, don't they?

IC:

"Nothing on the comps, sir."

"Alright. Move out, lets get back to the ships." The ship records didn't give any indication of what may of happened, leaving Goll at square one. There was probably important in the comp Truk had blasted though. Leaving the bridge, the marines began marching back to the Phobos.

A short time later...

"Jesus tap-dancing Christ!"

The first thought that went through Goll's mind was that the purges had missed one. The second thing was to take in the sight of Pvt. Truk, crushed like a tin can and currently occupying the corridor walls, floors, and cielings in the form of a thick red goo. Two eyes stared unblinkingly up at him. Frowning with disgust, Goll kicked one down the corridor. "Phobos, we got a problem."

"Go ahead Alpha."

"One of my men imploded. Something crushed him like a tin can. Most likely hostiles. What are your orders?"

"Evac from the ship, lay heat charges behind you. We'll blow the ship once your off."

"Roger." Unclasping a grenade from his belt, Goll rolled the down the corridor, where it exploded with a whoosh. Flames leapt up, engulfing the hallway. Anyone following them would have to deal with 3000 (F) temperatures.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

OOC: A reply on the ARPG boards would be appreciated Arenumberg. The Kazahks are kinda on the war path.

Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

OOC: I know, cant really think of a reply for them except "have what you want" lol, expect a reply to this tommorow
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

OOC: Just surrendering the area to me is fine. It'll put me in a position to get clobbered by the Germans across the Ural River.

Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

The heat seared against her, she was far enough away, but not far enough, and if her hunches were anything to go by, the Skeelzanians were not going to let this ship remain, she had only one choice.

Hopefully, they would hear her as she began to cry out loudly “Help Me!�.

Maybe, just maybe, curiosity would kill the fire.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

OOC: I haven't really been keeping track of the CW/CorpSac/whoever the hell else has a tin can with a laser strapped on/ War, but it seems that your coming down on the UFPish side of things?

IC:
As Goll turned his back to the fire, a red arrow flashed at the bottom of his screen. The Uruk Hai suits didn't let much noise in from the outside, but did tell you where voices were coming from (so as to alert you if there was someone talking around the corridor). Battle instincts kicking in, the sargeant whirled and pumped 3 rounds of flak down the corridor, just as the flames flickered out. Switching on his shoulder-lights, he advanced cautiously towards the noise's source.