Dessication of a Planet (open RP)

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

OOC:Nice. Mean, but nice.

A small fleet warped in, approximately 30 minutes after the dropping of the black hole.

OOC: What about the guys terraforming the planet. They ain't mine..

(G2G again, ARGH!!!!!!)

Why is it i can never get a good post up...
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:OOC:Nice. Mean, but nice.

A small fleet warped in, approximately 30 minutes after the dropping of the black hole.

OOC: What about the guys terraforming the planet. They ain't mine..

(G2G again, ARGH!!!!!!)

Why is it i can never get a good post up...
OOC:
I'm already gone; not foolish enough to stick around after pulling a stunt like that, ya know ;)

Yer guys would find the planet with a small black hole slowly eating the world from the inside out, the fleet gone - untrackible - and a small generic navigational hazard warning beacon in orbit.

And the guys terraforming the planet were given all the time they needed to evacuate; I suspected that their player might have stoped checking the thread after the two days it was inactive, so I simply made provision for a varrible evac time. I assumed that they wouldn't object, but if they would have that can be settled ICly if and when their player returns.
New Calabra (Albion)
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by New Calabra (Albion) »

OOC: I was contolling the terraforming team but I had to go and get settled into university.

YEah, the terraforming team got out okay.