Impending surprize attack.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Impending surprize attack.

Post by Sskiss »

Just received this minutes ago. Siesatia gave the message to me.

"TFU and a band of allies are planning to attack a member of the ESUS. These allies are mainly the UFP. I don't like sneak attacks and find them cowardly.
Unfortunately, I may have to help, but I am trying to get outta it."

Judging from all of this (and other more recent developments), I suspect Skeelzania to be the target.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

I think they might go after me, seeing as my main fleet is currently deployed in the Normandeich system.

I hope they do. I've been waiting to test my new defensive platforms and minefields.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Feazanthia wrote:I think they might go after me, seeing as my main fleet is currently deployed in the Normandeich system.

I hope they do. I've been waiting to test my new defensive platforms and minefields.
That is possible. Hell, they may even go after me, since I've been ignoring TFU's attempted chats using Messanger with me. For all I know, maybe that ticked him off and is using that as a "reason" for an attack on my race.

Still, with all the developments that have went on recently (and taking into account other factors) I'd say Skeelzania is the tarket of this attack.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

seriously. What i want to see is what happens when TFU gets his space ships pwned into last week by space troops.

"We attack the Aegean homeworld!!!1!"

"I dont have a homeworld. It blew up..."

"...We attack your comand ship!!!1!"

"Which is in an undisclosed section of space. The only one who knows where it is is CP..."

"...We attack a minor planet of yours!!!1!"

"Again, no planets..."

"...We attack a minor space station!!!1!"

"Which are...where?"

"...It doesnt amtter, we use our trekkie sensors to find you!!!1!"

"All you find is empty space."

"...You godmodding whore! I use my massive 7R3K_C4NN0NZ03RZ OF DOOM to home in on your nation and blow it all up!!!!!1!1!!1!1!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!"

*aegeus presses the big shiny ignore button*
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Eh, this won't be happening anytime soon. I've applied for the UFP, and currently have admin powers on their boards. Besides, TFU has assured me that if this attack DOES go ahead, he'll use his veto power to make the UFP involvement non-existent.
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Uhh.. I have nothing to do with this!
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

but its so shiny!!!! (nice icon btw, is that from that sega game moonwalker?)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

And we all know hos reliable TFU is. My fleets are already on full alert and just about every ship I have is being called up. If his cardboard saucer-heads do come knocking, they're in for a rude awakening.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

It would be funny if they attacked me.

"Congratulations: your fleets have a journey of no less than 3 RL months ahead of them as they make their way through the FTLi barrier, during which time they'll be constantly harrased and mauled by my fources, while being beyond the help of reinforcments and having a really long trip back to the point that they can retreat."

Yeah; let his force steam in at full sublight for a good week, then maul him to death with a few million missiles at long range befor moving in to sweep up with Superfortresses. If he turned around to run, I'd have atleast 7 IC years it pick off every last ship of his sent against me.

Just baing able to paint tens of thousand of kill markers on my ships would be worth putting up with him. :D
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Not that it'd happen (Tries to assemble a list of reasons, and people who'd attack me) but if it did, the results would be hilarious.
I mean, I hardly have the most high tech defense system available, but lets take a look at what good old low technology can do in the right hands.
First of all, you have the legions of Electronic Warfare probes, stations, meteors entirely converted to it, planetary networks, capable of utterly overloading most sensors with false information, and misplaced true information. Then you have the even lower tech duds, like gravwell generators set up to mimic my ships, meteor defenses. Then you have the meteor fields, which, being vast and gigantic like they are, are bound to give your sensors, and pilots, one more thing to worry about.
Then there's actually finding something that's mine. Sure, pluto, Charon, Quaoar wouldn't be so difficult to find, but there's thousands of asteroid settlements with very few people on them, giving more joy to sensors that track them. Then there's missiles just floating there acting like minefields. There's hundreds of thousands of those bundles of joy. Then there's the standard minefields. And each of these is linked to the main Electronic Warfare cumulative station, combining the effects of the EW field into one beautiful whole.
So providing that you can actually make anything out of the mess I'll turn your sensors into, you then have to engage my ships on home turf, which they are designed to fight in, and know like the back of their hand. Then there's the mercenery ships, which through simple design logic (they buy their ships from the same companies as the traders) look like civilian ships until they launch salvo after salvo of missiles at you.

Fun times, eh? Especially given the greatest thing about such expensive (and smart) missiles. Jump in, unleash the salvo, and jump out. Now they have a whole load of missiles to deal with, and no way to strike back! Space based guerilla tactics can be fun!
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.