Skeelzanian fleet under fire.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Actually, allowing Coreworlds to join would technically mean he'd have to stop all hostilities with all ESUS members immediately. I also suggest that one of the new SDs tell him to stop NOW or not be even considered.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

TFU fleet: NO SURRENDARRRRRRRRR!!

Penguenians: -_-
Penguenia
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

The war between Skeelzania and Coreworlds is officially over. The main points of the Treaty of Issus are as follows:
  • 1) Coreworlds accepts full responsibilty for the war.

2) $10 Million dollars will be paid to Skeelzania for each Skeelzanian killed by Coredian forces

3) The world of Exante is officially annexed into Skeelzania, pending Fedral withdrawal/ouster

4) Both sides will be allowed to salvage their respective hulks in foreign space.

5) Coreworlds will try and reason with the Fedral Union, in an attempt to let them retain some honor.
Thats the gist of it.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Skeelzania wrote: 5) Coreworlds will try and reason with the Fedral Union, in an attempt to let them retain some honor.
If he wants Kyoto back, that might be rather hard; I've already decided that, amoung other things, he'll have to arrange for the TFU officers responsible for their invasion of Exante to be tried and convicted for a few hundred counts of "voluntary manslaughter" - CW's own legal system should prove sufficent for finding adiquate sentences, but must be sufficently severe.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I'm kinda sorry that I didn't deal with TFU (i.e. own him hardcore). Then again, I'd rather not have dealt with his vast superiority to me.
Penguenia
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

ESUA is moi..

lol.. anyway

ESUA SSD: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Skeelzania wrote: 5) Coreworlds will try and reason with the Fedral Union, in an attempt to let them retain some honor.
If he wants Kyoto back, that might be rather hard; I've already decided that, amoung other things, he'll have to arrange for the TFU officers responsible for their invasion of Exante to be tried and convicted for a few hundred counts of "voluntary manslaughter" - CW's own legal system should prove sufficent for finding adiquate sentences, but must be sufficently severe.
I'm leaving Kyoto up to you two to decide. I don't really own him anything under the treaty actually: no charges of xenocide will be brought up, no compensation to his war dead, and no having to tell you to give his planet back.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania