ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Skeelzanian fleet under fire.

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Author - Coreworlds

"The attack has begun, sir."

"Good. Engage the Skeelzanians."

The Imperial Star Destroyers, Cruisers, frigates and corvettes suddenly flanked the Skeelzanian fleet and opened fire with a powerful barrage of turbolasers, ion cannons, torpedoes, missiles and launched all fighters (several dozen).

The Dominator engaged the Dosadi in a fight between battlecruisers, while the other ISDs fought the Assault Destroyers. The 3 Star Cruisers threw energy and projectile fire at the four destroyers, and the 4 Neb-B frigates and 6 Tantive corvettes attacked the enemy frigates.

"Oh yes. Contact Fleet Command and ask if they can detach an Interdictor Cruiser to us."

"Yes sir."

Victim - Skeelzania

-------------

Skeelzania has been attacked! Do we have to retaliate on Coreworlds!?
Oh, and here's the thread: http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.ph ... ge=6&pp=15
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

DAMNIT I missed that post! Better get back there and alert Coreworlds to that. Also, its rather embarrasing when allies find out I'm under attack before I do.

Guess I'll be invading Coreworlds instead of TFU. Oh well, at least he can spell.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Shadow Tech »

Skeelz I already am in a campaign against him.
(Though my first preliminary raid escalated into a 4way conflict thanks to our trusty allies.)
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Further developments...

General Skeelzanian Mobilization

War declared against Coreworlds

I certainly hope no one opposes my "10 million Coreworlders for every Skeelzanian" program.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Coreworlds is way too overstretched to win a war against you, looks like you won't be needing aide :P
Penguenia
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Penguenia wrote:Coreworlds is way too overstretched to win a war against you, looks like you won't be needing aide :P
Ha ha, though I will have to address the Fedral Union eventually. We both know he is physically and mentally incapable of overstretching himself RP wise.

Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Update: TFU has declared war on Skeelzania.

Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

I'm...supporting CW against Unified Sith. IC reasons.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

You could support him in a war against God for all I care. Just make sure none of that 'aid' is being directed at me.

Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Skeelzania. Are we required to help you in this? If so, could someone instruct me on the 'statistical' parts of building a fleet. If not, could someone please instruct me on the 'statistical' part of building a fleet.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.