Skeelzanian fleet under fire.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

FC is a nation of 301 million. You ought to point that out to him in relation to his tech.
Penguenia
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Penguenia wrote:FC is a nation of 301 million. You ought to point that out to him in relation to his tech.
He claims to be some old reincarnated nation. Wouldn't stop me from ignoring him if he was.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I'll be sending a Superfortress to Kyoto, then; I'd rather not face TFU - reading his posts gives me a headach as-is.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Kanuckistan wrote:I'll be sending a Superfortress to Kyoto, then; I'd rather not face TFU - reading his posts gives me a headach as-is.
Understandable. Mine tend to glaze over as well. Also, your a respected RPer: whats your advice on how I should deal with FC?
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

That's an extremely good point, Kanuck. I keep forgetting that TFU probably won't accept any losses.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I will be sending you:

1 Experimental 'Scorpion' Heavy Bomber/Capital Ship Destroyer (Issa new, prototype thingy)
1 Experiment 'Dark Scorpion' Heavy Bomber/Capital Ship Destroy (Same as above)
20 Sallah-Class Gunships
20 Desolator-Class Support Ships
30 Customized Terracostes, various weapon loadouts
20 "Stoneman" Long range tanks (Each mounted with two 60mm chainguns, and a 300 mm Sub-orbital cannon)
20 "Purple Haze" Assault tanks
50 Customized Zero-Grav mechs

All of this is in my IM storefront, here:
http://s6.invisionfree.com/Internationa ... wforum=121

Edit: Also check out the Sales section, all you ESUS members. You get the sales. All members who need support in a war and such can buy stuff from me, and pay at the end of said war, if you don't have enough available funds...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Skeelzania wrote:
Kanuckistan wrote:I'll be sending a Superfortress to Kyoto, then; I'd rather not face TFU - reading his posts gives me a headach as-is.
Understandable. Mine tend to glaze over as well. Also, your a respected RPer: whats your advice on how I should deal with FC?
Godmoddish, and IMO is doesn't matter if he had other nations in NS befor; trying to claim them as giving him an advantage? I don't think anyone accepts that as a valid position, and IMHO is tantamount to puppet-wanking.

I have the toys to shrug off his technobabble(hehe; his hyperspace tap powerplants wouldn't even work if he flew into my FTLi), but I've put alot of effort into anti-cheap-shot mechanisms; you probally did the right thing ignoring him.

So what 'cha guys think of my apeal to the defenders? I doubt it'll do anything, but I think it 'adds character', as it were.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Great post as usual Kanuck, I'll have to make one soon if I want to get in before that damn FTLi of yours expands to it's full range :lol:
Penguenia
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Penguenia wrote:Great post as usual Kanuck, I'll have to make one soon if I want to get in before that damn FTLi of yours expands to it's full range :lol:
It'll only expand to 1.5 msk; I'm over 1440 msk away, and it'll take me an IC hour and a half to reach the battle at full sublight(tho I can start lobbing SLDS missiles at 'em as is).

If you'll recall, I also never cover the battle with FTLi if allies are present, 'cause mine can screw with systems on allied vessels.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

I approve of your appeal to Coreworlds: frankly Skeelzania would like to negotiate a peace with Coreworlds and TFU that makes them the bad guys, but no one wants to mediate and they won't negotiate until something drastic happens. Great post overall.