UFGZ

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

Yes, I generally do not fight nations that my people have a blood bond with.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

He seems to have a beef chiefly with Central Facehuggeria and Mekanta. He is talking of attacking the ESUS because they are in it, and the nature of the ESUS would require us to support CF and Mekanta, thus in affect he thinks he has no choice but to fight us all. Thus, if he attacked, and we accepted the attack, you would have to support the alliance even if you didn't use ships. As he is talking about overunning the whole alliance, it would be in your best interest to defend yourself, as it isn't just him attacking. He rallied the AoN to his cause, and all indications give that they are totally anti-ESUS no matter who is in it. It's like when Pope Urban the II called for a crusade - he wanted to only strike the muslims, but a group of peasant fighters went around Europe killing Jews and other groups that weren't Christian. My point? GZ's little crusade against Mekanta and CF affects us all whether we like it or not. Even if GZ doesn't attack you, AoN nations probably will.
As is, war may not be necessary. I see a lot of myself in GZ's personal characteristics, and he even has a similar form of NS nation governance as I have. We're going to talk at length tomorrow.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I don't think IE's explanation for the fleet sizes was reasonable, seeing as he didn't name the nations who were aiding GZ. I recall he said about 100 nations, which is total BS. I don’t even think there are 100 active space nations.

As for the ESUS combined fleet, I think the active nations comes to about 20,000 capital ships, give or take.

GZ is an OK rper, but he wanks quite abit, which seems to be a flaw in alot of nations these days.

EDIT: As for "I'm declaring on the whole ESUS because they'd become involved," that is irrelevant. We'd only become involved if asked, and wouldn't have to help allies militarily if we didn't desire.
Penguenia
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

I will fight AoN members. But not my blood brothers. And if it comes to a fight between the ESUS and him, my donation will be a small, mouldy peice of cheese.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Peng wrote:As for "I'm declaring on the whole ESUS because they'd become involved," that is irrelevant. We'd only become involved if asked, and wouldn't have to help allies militarily if we didn't desire.
He might not know that. Should I tell him?
And understand now, UA, thank you.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Arizona Nova wrote:
Peng wrote:As for "I'm declaring on the whole ESUS because they'd become involved," that is irrelevant. We'd only become involved if asked, and wouldn't have to help allies militarily if we didn't desire.
He might not know that. Should I tell him?
And understand now, UA, thank you.
It's in our public constitution, I don't see why not.
Penguenia
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Will do. I hope I am not breaching decorum of some sort by becoming a self-proclaimed diplomat.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:Will do. I hope I am not breaching decorum of some sort by becoming a self-proclaimed diplomat.
Not really; anyone can recruit or play diplomat, you just can't claim to represent the ESUS as a whole, only yourself.

EDIT:
As for fleet numbers, I've got 10 front-line warships...

...any one of which could, in all liklihood, seriously maul any force he put forth, if I employed it to the full extent of it's abilities.
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Hmph.

Why deal with the wanker? He's becomming more and more like TFU every moment. I'm seriously considering putting a blanket IGNORE on his ass. The kid won't accept non-temporal weapons designed to counter his shields? Fine. I won't even deal with the shields to begin with.

Plus, the whole "my systems are hidden" crap. I'm seriously tempted as Neo-Mekanta to start sweeping every system in the galaxy individually to find his systems and eradicate them one by one. Can you say "Minagoroshi"? He can't...
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Again? Why can't people realise that it's actually more fun to RP with technology, that, you know.... can be countered and destroyed? and without infinite numbers? It's like playing a game with cheats. Sure you enjoy it for a while, but where's the satisfaction? Methinks I'll just ignore That entire group until they prove that they deserve attention.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.