The AoN is up to something...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I still don't believe he just decided he didn't feel like responding to my ramships. Assbite...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jordaxia wrote:Har, A-Is missiles will be not much use to me. My reactors don't asplode when you shoot them. After all, why should a reaction get worse when you remove its ability to react? Mine don't react, as such, but they do just pull their power from the grid. He'd have much more success if he knocked out one of the grav-generators. But his missiles don't target them. And after that, I'd just switch to the capacitors. The engines, on the other hand... well, if he takes my engines out, that'd be nasty, since my ships rely on manouevrabilty over firepower. Still, my missiles can be told to run point defense for me, where the submunitions target incoming enemy missiles, and blast them a bit. Also, I don't have temp shields on most of my ships, and no ships there have any.
I think that they'd target other things after they take those out, and blowing great honkn' holes in your ships is generally an unhealthy thing to start with.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

The GZ fleet is dead. His ships obviously had not the ability to even recognize the existance of my ships, and he was quickly dispatched.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

oh, of course the large chunks missing out my ships would destroy them. After all, my ships can't take much damage at the best of times. But compared to what they're designed to do, they're less efficient against my ships due to them not being as vulnerable as they could be. That was it, really.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:The GZ fleet is dead. His ships obviously had not the ability to even recognize the existance of my ships, and he was quickly dispatched.

JJR, meeting immaturity with even greater immaturity only proves you're more childish than the other guy.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Kanuckistan wrote:
Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:The GZ fleet is dead. His ships obviously had not the ability to even recognize the existance of my ships, and he was quickly dispatched.

JJR, meeting immaturity with even greater immaturity only proves you're more childish than the other guy.
And copying and pasting a reprimand makes it lose sincerity, Kanuck. So, I'll copy and paste my reply!

OOC: I made it known that him simply saying he didn't want to respond would not work. He did not edit his post, and thus he deserves it.

EDIT: Oh, and it was Jordaxia's idea :D

CF is my saviour!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

No great RPer ever won a war by calling damage. He won a war by making the other RPer call damage.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Central Facehuggeria wrote:No great RPer ever won a war by calling damage. He won a war by making the other RPer call damage.
Well, I'm not a great RPer, so I'm OK. Look, GZ has wanked so much, it's not even funny. Look, it was not a serious attack. It was an ignore.

CF is my saviour!