The AoN is up to something...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I've got no idea why some people just don't like the ESUS. For no reason. Like GZ and Al-Imvadjah. As and orginization we don't imperialize, we don't bully small nations, we don't oppress the galaxy, we have free and fair enrty standards. So what is it? Why is there a general "omg I dun liek teh ESUS lolol they goin daon!!" among some nations.

Note that this isnt against Gronde... at least he says he's attacking us to expand his alliance's empire.
Penguenia
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Hey, the Galactic Alliance loved the ESUS until the day it died, not everybody hates it
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I didn't say everyone hated it, I just want to know why so many don't like it "just because."
Penguenia
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Most don't like it because they recognise it's most powerful than their alliance. Perhaps not militarily (though that is usually the case), but politically. We have many more high profile and active nations than most other space alliances out there.

The other alliances see the ESUS as an obstacle in their path to the most powerful alliance. It's similar to the newbs declaring war on AMF, they see taking him out as a way to prove their worth to the community, as boastful as that sounds.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

er...cos we're one of the most powerful Allainces in Future tech and the fact that alot of the time we dont do anything most of our members can fend for themselves and dont need to call in half a dozen n00bs or godmod *GZ*.

And last time i heard JJR, Gronde had a fleet of around 5,000-10,000 mostly "drone Carriers" whats in my eyes a godmod since he also claims to have a milltary of around 10-15% of his pop last i heard.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Drone carriers? Apply powerful EMP weapons. Problem solved. I mean, it's not like drones can be heavily shielded against EMP.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

and if they are, just bust out some ermacs, those thigns have about 200 anti-fighter popup ruttets, and some epimethius cannons
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

my total navy's size includes about 1,000 super capital ships, 300 carriers, 2,000 medium capital ships, and 3,500 light capital ships with the fighter support to back them up. My navy also includes 4,000 drone carriers, 6,000 drone gunships, 300 drone battleships, and about 2,000 rougue, pirate, or corporate vessels.
I think Grondes number wanking there that totals out to 19,100 ships and the SCS and MCS are over 2Km long.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

*continues preparing his nachtium doomball*
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

*Makes a note that all those ships must be extremely weak individually, otherwise there is no way Gronde could afford them (in money nor Human resources.) I mean, that's like TFU's former fleet, with 30,000 heavy capital ships with 9999 Exaton phaser arrays. *
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."