The AoN is up to something...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

The joy of Spacial Distortion Cannons. Expand space, then shrink the space around it. Fucker deserves it. And, if I seem irritable today, it's cause I was guiding marching bands around all day for the state competition today, from 7:30 A.M.-7:00 P.M. And since one of the bands arrived early, I worked with no break at all from 2:45-7:00
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Veredia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Veredia »

How many people are going to get involved with this? I haven't done a future RP in a long time because I kinda got sick of all the uberweapons and of Gronde and the AoN on a whole. And now, my first time back (after discovering I'm actuall still in ESUS lol) I'm once again...fighting Gronde lol. Some things never change...
Fear is our most powerful weapon, and a heavy regiment of battlemechs is a very close second

I R TEH N00B
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'm writing a post now.
it's non-commital at the moment, mainly a meeting, because I'm a little confused. if someone could clarify it I'd be appreciative.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

No war has been officially declared by Gronde or his allies yet. I’d want to see an official diplomatic declaration before I shoot shit.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Ok, my ubership does not have to strength to beat his "Warp Fortress"...

My cannon actually makes sense, compared to his. Warp storm? No such fucking thing!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

It's a 40k thing.
Penguenia
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Penguenia wrote:It's a 40k thing.
Yeah... but it doesn't exist! It has no real bearing in science. I play 40k, it's fun and all, but it's not something to base inventions on.

CF is my saviour!
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

yeah, but do you want an easy coiunter to any of his warp bullshit? go buy an ASPEW from Klonor. From what ive picked up, it prevents extra-planar interaction, and The Warp is an alternate plane. This means all of his (godmodded by definition, but still cool if used smartly) warp shit is rendered nul.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Aegeus wrote:yeah, but do you want an easy coiunter to any of his warp bullshit? go buy an ASPEW from Klonor. From what ive picked up, it prevents extra-planar interaction, and The Warp is an alternate plane. This means all of his (godmodded by definition, but still cool if used smartly) warp shit is rendered nul.
I just used my STCSaPM on the Tarenteor.

CF is my saviour!
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

linkage?
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!