The AoN is up to something...

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Aegeus, just so you know, Kanuckistan is the one with ASPEW fields. Not Klonor. :)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

Hey, CF, he doesn't need to know that! I'm sure I could whip something up for him

*grabs cardboard box and marker*
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Klonor wrote:Hey, CF, he doesn't need to know that! I'm sure I could whip something up for him

*grabs cardboard box and marker*
*gasps and snatches marker*

That's an '03 box, and this is an '04 marker. It's not compatible hardware!
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

Ok...I'm sortof behind on all of this shit. :oops:

I had checked the AON mobilizes thing,but it seemed to just be troop buildup,and now it's total war.Could someone provide me with a rundown on all of this stuff?
"Make cake,not war"
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'll try.

Basically, it was buildup for a time, then Gronde asked for a target to establish a beach-head, or to announce the wars beginning. JJR volunteered, the AoN members participating turned up, started firing, and the war began.

That's really it, I think.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Jaratia »

Ok.Now I have enough to comprehend what is going on.Thanks! :D
"Make cake,not war"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Thanks Jordaxia! I think I might try to join this one... probably get the living crap beat out of me but oh well... this is why I have two defense fleets and one fighting fleet.

OT, I like the new site layout, very nice. Onto the stats for Third Expedition Fleet:

800 Ships in the Third Expedition Fleet, 53 Capital Ships

1 Hyperion
2 Schicksalschiffs
10 Golems
40 Bulwark IIs
50 Arrows
200 Stahldolches
400 Hughie Mark Is
100 Hughie Mark IIs

Assume the two home defense fleets are nearly identical in composition. Also assume that I need someone to help me with re-doing numbers on some of ships... not dimensions, mind you, but weapons and power plants and whatnot... but just assume for now that they work. :P
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

JJR! HEY YOU!

You know with the whole Al-imvadjah going to try to rubble the system that we're all attempting to fight over? Well, I jumped in some ships a while ago, they've been grid-cloaked, and would have made their way over to the imvadjhan ships when they appeared, because of the threat they implied. You know. Insurance. Now, I should be able to Pop in, fire up my electronic warfare fields, and stop him from targetting anything, and likely wreak havoc inside his fleet. (I could use some battleplate support, mind, Kanuckistan. Jordaxian ships lack real killing power. They can do damage, but they lack the "zing" required to really blow up a ship.)

Anywayschmenyway. I was going to save them for a turning point in the conflict, when reinforcements needed to be allocated quickly. This is one such time. Do you want me to attack his ships?

Note that I'll need a response promptly.

Also, do you have msn? I dunno if I've asked you before. But it'd make things like this easier.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Shadow Tech
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Shadow Tech »

I'm just looking for a spot to deploy my battlegroup so I could help possibly.
Shadow Tech
"We splooge in your gene pool"
"In soviet ST ships choose you."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I have AIM, not MSN. I was planning on getting an account. Could you get me a link? Also, I had fun with my last post...

Oh, and an attack wouldn't be bad. However, GZ seems to have dropped out of existance. Which sucks, cause I haven't gotten to try out my Formed Energy Rams yet.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!