Mercs Wanted: War against Unified Sith

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Mercs Wanted: War against Unified Sith

Post by Kanuckistan »

Acting in support of the Coreworlds rebellion against Unified Sith, the Dominion of Kanuckistan is hoping to begin operations against Sith worlds.

This is, however, dependent on the large scale employment of mercenary troops for planetary operations; both initial assult and garrison.

Desired mercenary forces should be capible of independent operations; however, they will have Kanuckistani military support, in the form of either a Battleplate or Superfortress.

The quality and quantity of your ground forces are our primary concern; we will secure the orbitals prior to calling your forces in, so your naval contingent can be minimal, but such is your discression.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Hurmmm....ph.

This be difficult. Just how many ESUS members am I gonna eventually have to avoid here? I knew letting him hire my ships might be a bad idea. Ah well.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Eugh...I threw in my lot with CW before the ESUS got involved. Unified Sith is going down.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well, I've deployed a gigantic force, a little over 3000 ships. Now, normally, that'd be a ridiculous force, but, as most of you know, Jordaxian ships are made by the lowest bidder... so.... to put it nicely, so as not to hurt anyones feelings, they're crap. And 3000 ships is a large portion of the Jordaxian fleet anyway, so you can't get around it by claiming that I claimed it was a tiny fleet. It's big in anyones language. So don't fuck around with it unless you are going for full deployment. In any case, I won't attack any ESUS member who gets involved first. I'll wait until they fire on any client vessels. So don't worry about gigantic Jordaxian incursions into your territory. It ain't gonna happen. I don't want chucked out.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

The Sskiss can supply plenty of ground troops. You know the type; Not overly bright and eager to kill :lol:

As for ships, we have plenty in the fighter and up to the destroyer and frigates in range and they are generally good ships. Not to mention a vast number of drones and the like. Large capital ships (cruiser and up) are generally few - about a few score or so.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I sent basically all of my ships, even in a drafting, military based nation- 5,000. But I have around 300 left at home. Less, even.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

I think I might have something right up your alley. Supreme General Abel Salm, former Commander of the Klonor Space Corps and one-time ruler of the Klonor Empire, just happens to have recently gained control of an entire Klonor System Fleet. That is over 40 combat ships and all the necessary support vessels. While he is officially rebelling against the Duke in an attempt to "liberate" Klonor, he's basically just another petty warlord who passes the time by being a pirate.

I'm sure that he would be more than happy to participate in the combat roles you've outlined. For the right fee, of course
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Kanuckistan, if you really need assistance, I already have one fleet of over 500 ships in the territory formerly controlled by Coreworlds, so if you need to use it, just email, TG, or IM me.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

I have these troops who could be deployed.
1,000 Dragon Knights (The best of the best, all Burman troops)
10,000 Infantry
200 Hovertanks

All you need to do is pay for mobilization, fuel, and Tank ammo, and they're yours (Temporarily)

If you need a few ships, just ask.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Or... I could get more directly involved...
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04