Mercs Wanted: War against Unified Sith

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
The Emperor Fenix
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by The Emperor Fenix »

Well DEL arnt suitable for that, and i shant help you against Coreworlds... *stubborn*
"Fight? I cannot. I do not care if I live of die, so long as I can rest."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

The Emperor Fenix wrote:Well DEL arnt suitable for that, and i shant help you against Coreworlds... *stubborn*
No, I'm actually helping Coreworlds; Unified Sith and allies have invaded him.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Kanuckistan wrote:Well, I'm considering liberating one of Coreworlds' worlds instead, so I'll need guys who can minimise civilian casualties.
My Neuro weapons are your neuro weapons...
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

This is on indefinate delay; US is ignoring me for reasons that seem to change every time he opens his mouth.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:This is on indefinate delay; US is ignoring me for reasons that seem to change every time he opens his mouth.
I can kind of understand why he's ignoring you at the moment. I mean, you've got the uberships and the low numbers that such a fleet entails, but there is no logical way to have an enemy capitalize on your fleet's major vulnerability. Your systems are effectively immune to attack. It's really frustrating to have war declared on you, and then have your opponent hiding behind "Oh, but you can't get to my nation because of reason X,Y,and Z."
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."