Jordaxia; An offer.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Oh, I told him, because he insisting on knowing. He laughed for ages, and salutes your genius. He says it's exactly what he'd have done, had he thought of it. (which he wouldn't have.)

mehnyway. Attack will begin shortly, as soon as CW posts that he's arrived so that I can ICly arrange it (OOCly, it's entirely settled with all parties) and go do the explosion work.

(OOCly, Sith tells me that Endor is also a vital research facility. His cries of STOP, YOU'RE FUCKING EVERYTHING UP! Gave me quite the power rush.)
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Exxcelent....[/burns] :twisted:
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Right. Here's whats happened. During a particularly late convo with US, where, once again he said YOUR FUCKING EVERYTHING UP (sic) I have finally joined the party. I now utterly ignore US. Kanuck', by the power of magic that paltry sum should be back in your account, and all my ships are in the docks, as well as all of the troops I sent, which have returned to the barracks. Apparently, my fleet and troops are still there, but I no longer acknowledge the war, so I refuse to take any casualties. He can have his stuff blown up by Foo Fighters if he wants (sure, it's mainly incorrect usage of the term, but it makes a small amount of sense)
I wouldn't have ignored Sith initially, but he lied. Couple that with the fact that he's being a bad sport (I won't play unless I win, is what he's doing) and I just don't care. He knows me, and he should know that lies about someone and poor sportsmanship are something I don't condone.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I kinda figured something like that would happen; he ignored me outright because he figured he couldn't beat me.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Okie dokie. Here's where things get complex.
Apparently, he used his typical bs to try and get round this. Apparently, because he never said that ICly, as in, over an msn convo, it never actually applied. it was a ruse to get what he wanted that backfired. Basically, what that ACTUALLY means is that I ignored him and things started to go down in quality. You can see that instantly. I was integral to the Endor plot. After all, I was the single largest deployment there.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

He wants me back. I'm not sure I should. Even if I do, I won't be posting til tomorrow, which is a long time in the CW form of RPing. (not fast, you're last. Not actually the CW style, but it is the style of the whole thread, and he is the most credible, in my eyes, member of the whole RP)

I MAY rejoin, in which case, ignore my above post. I might not. If he catches me in a good mood...
I really didn't want to leave that RP as the combat (both ground and spatial) was enjoyable, as was the whole double-dealing thing. Which is the only reason I'm even considering this.

ergh. I feel that if I join I'll be setting a precedent. This was exactly what I wanted to avoid ignoring anyone. Once you set a precedent, future ignores become meaningless.

Tough decision.
-Guo Xiang.

Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

If you do rejoin, perhaps Crystal Palais stumbling across it might not be out of line. I've yet to get into a fleet engagement, after all, and we've got some damn nifty new drive tech we're working on at the moment...
Wars are not fought over starships, nor are they fought over meaningless regions of interstellar space. They are fought over planets and territory.
The destruction of enemy forces is only a means to an end, and if it were possible to hit strategic targets without having to fight your way through opposing forces, any intelligent military commander would do it.