Jordaxia; An offer.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Jordaxia; An offer.

Post by Kanuckistan »

Most of your fleet has been hired by Unified Sith; this places you in an ideal position to inflict grevious harm upon him.

With this in mind, I'd like to hire your forces already deployed amoungst his lines; I'm willing to best whatever he's paying.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

I would like to split funding 50-50 with Kanuckistan, to make the whole process easier.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

I would like to pay ALL OF IT!
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

I would like to donate one moldy ham sandwich to this cause!
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

I'll pay to replace any ships you lose.
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

We'd also donate to replace any lost ships, as well as haven for any surviving officers and any person persecuted for this action. (If it comes to it)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Ooooh, a counter offer.
Sure, Why not.
What's he paying, mind? Well, he's paying a lot, this being fully 1/3 my total fleet. (the rest is stationed in, you know.... docks and outside the 73% finished orbital. Nearly there....)

Well, two things. One, he's providing a chance for me to combat test my forces in a relatively low risk environment. Given that they're working as mercs, and I am only responding when threatened with no doubt as to intent, or actually attacked, it ain't gonna provoke a war where I'm the aggressor.

(Why do you think I brought along ground forces to a space campaign?)

Secondly, it's mainly raw resources in the shape of Iron, Titanium, Gold, All that stuff. (Jordaxia refuses to work with ridiculium or its ilk. One, I don't understand them, and second, they involve stats.)
Of course, an amount in Jordaxian currency has been arranged, mainly to pay the freelance mercs with. Since they make up a small amount of the total forces, it was only a few trillion.

I'd reckon, given alliance discounts, etc, that to hire my forces back, it'd cost 10 tr' Jordaxian Rupees. Which is pretty inexpensive, if you ask me. Very inexpensive.

Also, the main (revised) tactic was to form a sheild in front of US ships, so if you fired, it'd be on your head. Sure, it's dishonourable in the extreme, but hey, that's war, eh? But for certain situations, the human side gets involved, as in:

"See that really big ship there?"

"Yur"

"Well, it could likely shoot us out the sky and not even notice us."

"Hurm."

"So I think we should get out of the road."

"Weren't we ordered to hold position?"

"Well, yes, but there was an unspoken agreement that said "unless a giant ship with superweaponry says otherwise."

"I see. Moving the ships out the road then."
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Ok, so do you want more than 10 trillion, or 10 trillion straight up?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Straight straight straight up (I'm giving very serious thoughts to having a character called Royan in one of my RPs. (I expect Mindset to get this, though it isn't a joke...) )

You have to remember that since a lot of "payment" came in raw resources which I no longer have such a great demand for, and that one payment actually was just providing a location to blow stuff up, it's gonna affect the price, along with, as I said, the discounts I'm giving due to us both being in the ESUS.
Also, US said that he didn't need my fleet any more. Not that it would really affect anything, but I find the potential for irony particularly delicious.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I can swing that easily enough(else aside, I recently scamed 12 trillion from a bigot to eliminate the Cathloc church from my country; this consisted of a half dozen guys why were already up for deportation after charges of harrasment), but who else' still going to contribute?

Oh, and the offer's void if US ignores the action, naturally.