The Begining of a new age: Aegean Space Warefare

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Aegeus

The Begining of a new age: Aegean Space Warefare

Post by Aegeus »

In high orbit above the small planet of Rykk 4, there is a meeting occuring. The meeting is between the ruler of Rykk and the aegean Praetor, Kun'La. outside of the sealed confrence room, two of the Rykkan's aides sit listening, pressing their tuberous green-black necks and heads against the door. They can hear muffled snatches of conversation

"But we cannot pay you, our planet doesnt HAVE any iron left, please! give us some..."

a quiet voice, synthesized, unerlined by the low rumble of a Kourn'Nou'Kath vocal singing it's deep tune.

"If you cannot pay, you know the consequences... The Headman doesn't like being double crossed."

The high frantic voice of the ambasador begins to speak again

"we would never betray your trust! we know how much this means to you, and we would never try to afront Emporer Rayne."

The Praetor growls in his low voice

"Never call him emporer...."

The two aides start hearing the ambasador begin to whimper and blubber as they hear several itms shifting quickly across the floor of the confrence room. the two look at eachother and stand, they both turn around moving, and smack into the chest of a large Bloodwarrior, His skin is so dark it is almost black. His eyes narrow in what is accepted to be the Kourn'Nou'Kath smile. he palms the heads of the delecate creatures and slams them against the wall. The two animals would scream, but his powerful grip stops their delicate jaws from opening, the pressure on their fragile skulls begins to swell. Memories begin to flicks as the brain becomes compressed. a father, watching his son bursting from his egg sack. His mother, playing with him on one of the massive grass feilds of their homeland. Bounding high through the air on the air of this low gravity world. being given the honnor of become an ambasador's aide. Their jaws cruple with a sickening crunch of Chiton. The eyes bulge from their sockets, bursting for freedom. Their skulls make a sick popping and cracking noise as they explode, a light white goo bursts from their skulls, covering the wall. The Bloodwarrior grins and laughs in a deep violent voice

"Snap, crackle, pop."

Kun'La vacates his audience chamber, nodding in aproval at the rykkan blood covered Bloodwarrior. he walks to the bridge, cleaning himself with a Remoran flesh cleanser. her pulls it from his skin and tosses it into a bin. he reaches the bridge and walks throiugh the door.

The AMV Ermac is buzzing to life, aegeans are chattering, Kourn'Nou'Kath speaking, quickly configuring systems. A living computer, an Elcerophant Prime acts as the ships avatar. Kun'La speaks

"Ermac, bring us about. Were going to show this planet what happens to people who dont make good on their debts."

The Ermac nods, and in a viscious Sythesized voice begins to comand the people. it acknowledges it's superrior

"Yes lord Praetor"

The Ermac comes about, sending out a jumpspace signal. there is a huge blue shockwave as a super-jumpgate drops into existance. With the gate come a series of Onaga class planetary mining ships. the gate aproaches the planet, a huge blue ball forming between the massive shock ring. The Ermac turns on it's plasma throwers the avatar comands

"engage nexus time-preservation"

The plasma cutter beams become an eirie blue green and begin to oscilate about the ship, creatoing a blurry gren-blue bubble, lightning coarses over the outside of the green nebula-esque field. There is another massive shockwave, and time stops for the planet of Rykk 4. in jumpspace, the Ermac powers away, returning to aegean space, and the miners begin to take apart the planet, slowly, peice by peaice. anihalating each frozen life one by one.

OOC*

anywho, thats just an introduction for a couple of new ships ive got, ive got a graphic for one of them, and im working on one for the hypergate.

here we go, ermac is here

And because of the enw style ive adopted for Aegean cap ships ( all smoothy like) ive decided all of the guns literally pop out of the hull (minus the big anti-capship rail miniguns)

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Tut tut, IC actions = Roleplay forum. Nowhere else.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

OOC:
If I wasn't preoccipied, you'd probally get a very unwelcome visit from a Battleplate; this is almost exactly what I blew up CorpSac's homeworld for.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

lol, however, this is a NPC world, and technically, because i MADE the world, none of you know it exist(ed)s. now, this is basicaly just a hint as to how aegeans make so much money. Basically they charge rescources for "protection" and they actually hold true, unlike gangsters. This perticular world jsut happens to be iron deficient, and they hadnt paid in about 10 years, so they got whacked.

also, actually, regardless of sheild a battleplate would become a timless blod in jumpspace. no offense or anything, and not to insult your military tech, in jumpspace, unless properly shielded (nexus drives) a ship will loose the time it brought with it into a timless plane, meaning it freezes, and i just mine it away.

----------------------------
EDIT:

*Bump*

Ermac pics are up.
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Aegeus wrote:lol, however, this is a NPC world, and technically, because i MADE the world, none of you know it exist(ed)s. now, this is basicaly just a hint as to how aegeans make so much money. Basically they charge rescources for "protection" and they actually hold true, unlike gangsters. This perticular world jsut happens to be iron deficient, and they hadnt paid in about 10 years, so they got whacked.

also, actually, regardless of sheild a battleplate would become a timless blod in jumpspace. no offense or anything, and not to insult your military tech, in jumpspace, unless properly shielded (nexus drives) a ship will loose the time it brought with it into a timless plane, meaning it freezes, and i just mine it away.

----------------------------
EDIT:

*Bump*

Ermac pics are up.
OOC:
CorpSac blew up an NPC world, too.

Also, I doubt that a Battleplate would have problems with jumpspace; it has a reality-altering ASPEW feild, which, amoung many other things, alters the nature of time itself in very fundimental ways. With time within it's radius basicly being a property of matter/energy, it can't exactly loose it.

In this regaurd, it's similar to the Temporal Nullifiers I have for sale; given the nature of your jumpspace, you might find them useful.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, the way jumpspace works is that at one time it was an active plane, time and everything, but apparently something (probably some sort of time race like indrax10) destroyed all form of time inside of the realm. now, this does actually take away part of space as well, but, enough of it is still there to go through. being an alternate reality of our universe, it is actually interconected to ours via the universal void, meaning its alot like slipstream in andromeda. Now the thing is, you bring your own little pocket of time with you when you enter jumpspace, but, that will dicipate and be spread around the entire remnant of the universe (meaning that it actually must first go to repair the massive ammount of timespace that just went poof). The only thing ive generally accepted to be able to prevent timefield dispersal is a nexus drive field, and anything indra uses (because indra = lord of time) because he probably knows how to stop that from happening. The other issue is that you would essentially lose a battleplate, because it would have no way of getting out, becuase (having created this perticular incarnation of jumpspace) the only thing that can open a hole into it is a nexus time bore (AKA wormhole looking thing you generate with the nexus)

also, there really wouldnt be a point to sending a battleplate after me, cause, what are you going to target? My homeworld? blew up, thousands of years ago. My main base? Sure, have fun finding it. PoK? Dont even try.

ya see, its good to have just about noone knowing where you live.

^
^
^
Btw, that wasnt actually and assault on you Kanuck, i perssonally think your one of the most powerful space nations (with indra, mindset, klonor and blade). I was just pointing out

A) Jumpspace is messed up, and i was enlightening more people on the nature of it then those who already knew
B) That attacking anything of importance to me is nigh on impossible. Notice the name: Nomadic Peoples of Aegeus. Now, it jsut so happens were space nomads, who almost noone knows where we are (save the ruler of Nauts, and blade probably has some official somewhere who knows, but Eriks died so w/e)

EDIT:

most of the time, they actually take out planets that noone cares or knows about, generally because they dont have TFL yet.

EDIT^2:

Btw, what do yall think of the Ermac, the graphic is in the original post.
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

I'm not sure if you understand what I ment; time would be altered such that it wasn't part of space - wasn't a descrete thing that could be minipulated. The ship wouldn't loose time, because time for it is a completely different thing from the normal concept thereof.

As for getting out, well, that's easily enough done; my FTL is a probability-based teleporter that basicly operates by making it more likly that the ship is at it's destination than anywhere else, so I should be able to jump out. Jumping back in would likly be another matter, even once I knew 'where' it was, but would eventually be doible; atleast, after you pulled a ship on mine into it in the first place.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

well, the way it works is that the dimension we call Jumspace is actually an extra-planar clone of our universe, and it was identical until a cataclysm totally destroyed time. now, as you enter this time-barenn place, your time does what air does in a vacume, goes away. it disperses all voer the remnant of this universe.
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Zarahemla
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Shadow Command of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Zarahemla »

very nice design
Drop a train on 'em!

ImageImage
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

thanks :) thats what jjr said. turns out all the guns on it are popup, including the big missle bay on the front. the only guns you can normally seen ar the anti-capship broadsiding rail miniguns (things on bottom)
Theology:
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:

Jordaxia:

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!