Regime Change!

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jaratia
The Mindset's Bitch

Regime Change!

Post by Jaratia »

OOC:This is exactly what I am going to post on the NS forums.Also,don't go crazy or anything yet,Caesar isn't going to go wacko and start shooting people left and right.

IC:Deep in the pits of his personal palace,Crown Prince Caesar Augustus watched his father writher under the pain of the torture machines.Not a muscle in his face twitched until the ragged body stopped all movement and was still.
"Goodbye,father,and may you go wherever it is the souls of the departed go.I,meanwhile,have business to attend to.Jaratia can't be left without a king,can it?"
The face was cold,unemotionless.
He turned on his heel and marched out of the small viewing room,his cape fluttering behind him.
The next day,televised over national television
"My dear Jaratians!My father,the beloved Felix Tamerlane,has passed on.He has been buried in a small graveyard,and I,as heir to the throne,must take his place.I have no doubt that my father was a great ruler,and I will try and match -- no,even pass his standard.I hope you all will support me in this hard time,as I will support you.hank you," Caesar finshed,stepping down from the podium.The croud was silent.
Caesar left,flanked by Imperial Praetorian guards.

"Well,that's news," said one elderly man to his friend.

Murmurs began to spread through the crowd.
"Make cake,not war"