No, I'm quite alive.

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Wormia
Uber-Ancients
Prefix: The Grand Imperial Dominion of
Name: Penguenia

No, I'm quite alive.

Post by Wormia »

OOC: Well, it was more something along the lines of.... "wha... we're at war with the AoN? I haven't even figured out what that stands for yet!!" Anyways, I've been slightly gone as of late, and I guess I should get back into the motif. So.. yeah... I didn't die. I dunno if we're allowed personal computers in heaven or hell, and they probably use firewalls to block certain sites. Muwahahaha.

IC:

It had been a small amount of time, densely infused with a great amount of events. The UFP had been dissolved, and its founder had applied to the ESUS. Galactic history was in the making, and it seemed the proper time for a Wormian tactical move against the AoN, as they might take an Andromedan strike somewhat unexpectedly.

It is perhaps, then, a great misfortune that the tactitians with the idea of such a strike lack the necessary enemy intel with which to organize, compose and carry out said strike. Thus, it was quite simply resolved as Chancellor George Thomas IV sent out for the intel needed.

Code: Select all

WORMIA:STRIKE ON:AON:NEED INTEL
The Federated Stellar Republics of Wormia
Chancellor George Thomas IV
View Wormia Here
Wormian Military Craft and Technology Specifications

"Nations have no friends, only interests."
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I feel bad about not replying IC :( Damn you!

Anyhow... check the "AoN is up to something" thread as well as the link contained within that, as well as the link to the OOC thread contained within that. All significant happenings are in those threads.
Penguenia