Boot Camp

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

"Hello, Master Dragoon." They followed. These weren't normal space marines, that was obvious. Their eyes glinted with something more menacing. Once inside they would wait for further instructions, checking their weapons and armour. Perhaps they were late after all, as one stripped off his watch and shot it.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Master Irontail walked back into the room, carrying 4 desert uniforms.
"I expect exemplary behavior from you, anything less, and you will most certainly be sent packing. Bunker 4 and 5 are off limits, Arizona Nova Troops recognize this, anyone attempting to near Bunker 5 without permission, will realise the Shoot on sight rule is in effect."
He walked back out of the room, after telling them they were in bunker 2.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

They all scowled beneath their helms, taking up the uniforms, looking at them. How the hell were they supposed to wear them? Thier armour was bonded to their skin. They just walked to Bunker 2, and slipped inside. They would greet any who greeted them in kind, but otherwise would be silent.
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Siesatia »

Master Irontail sighed as he entered the officers barracks. Hanging up his hat and cloak, he pulled out his computer, and began to type up the daily report, which would be mailed to the respective countries.

Arizona Nova troops making good progress in very little time. Construction on new bunker has begun. Much promise in a few officers, and soon weapons training will begin, farther ahead then scheduale. They are getting along fine with the normal Siesatian Cadets, and may very well break the record by becoming the first humans to become Full Dragoons by the time this is over.

On the other side of the coin, however, are the newly arived Underwater Assyllum troops. Seeming to be very rowdy, the first thing I observed from them, was one shot his watch when he found out he was a few days late. I am dissapointed with this conduct, but, as the rules state, they weren't enrolled at the time. Now they are, and I will request that they relinquish their weapons at Sunrise tomorrow. Also, I find it a medical hazard, that their suits are unremovable. It is not the work that kills, but the heat, and those suits are going to be an oven tomorrow.

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

/ooc/ Very very sorry I took so long. Blasted college and finals and all getting in the way! Stupid real life. Anyway, here is the next installment...

/ic/
"Heave!"
Finally, the last section of wall was up. Karth and his men immediately began to prepare work on the roof. The day was still young, and Karth was optimistic that the shelter would be done by nightfall. At first there was a little consternation among the men as once the foundation was finished, the Burmecians had called the building a "bunker," which to them meant nothing less than a WMD-proofed pillbox, but were relieved to find that it was naught more than a simple shelter. Karth dexterously clambered up the skeletal frame of the building, and began receiving the planks for the roof and securing them in place. The sun had finally set by the time he had fastened the last one, when Master Irontail called to them,
"Days not over yet, you fellows. Now we have to get to the next part of your training: weapons. Assemble, if you would."
Some of them, tired from the long days work, grumbled a bit as they congregated, but Karth was ready for it; days of building a little hut had made him anxious for some real action, and whether this weapons training was a shooting range or if they just beat each other with sticks, he didn't really care.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Siesatia »

Master Silverlance looked on as the troops assembled before him. It was nearing nightfall, and the temperature had already dropped to 90. The Arizona Nova troops had responded to his call with mixed results; some were tired, whilst others seemed to be ready for anything. His own cadets were busy bringing out the new equipment.
They also joined the group, each holding a number of items, ranging from pole axe, to Neuro-Rifles. These, they piled in orderly stacks. They arranged themselves on the other side of the group. The Underwater Asylum troops had yet to arrive.

�Cadets, I have been told by my government, that I should start weapons training much earlier than scheduled, whilst I do not agree with this course of action, I have agreed. Now, I then received a couple sets of a new battle suits, these, made exclusively to cater to the needs of a human Dragon Knight, will be capable of ‘Extending the limits placed upon humans’. In other words, it uses a very efficient jetpack, capable of over 9 hours of sustained flight. These will propel you upwards, with a maximum altitude of ¾ of a mile. They will be useful during training later on in the ‘semester’.� He stopped to demonstrate the different components of the new device.

�Now, I understand that month of Nightal, or December as you refer to it, contains an important holiday for those of certain religions. It was my decision that the 23rd through the 30th should be taken off by all those who wish it. I will still be available for training throughout this entire week. However, I am sure you all would like to take this time off. So I arranged for three PTT’s to speed down here every day, on each of those days, should anyone want to sightsee or shop, or visit relatives, in either Burmecia City, Veruda Port, or New Cleyra.� He stopped and cleared his throat.

�However, I will be disappointed, if my generosity is taken advantage upon by certain members of the Cadet corps. Now, let us begin, please, everyone, will you grab a pole axe, and get a partner from a different military, I want one Arizonian paired with one Siesatian. Lets teach them how to wield a blade.�