Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Perhaps you need to start freshly. Stop RPing with Klonor for awhile, and form a puppet to RP with for a bit. Don't let anyone know this nation is your puppet.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

Or, you could have the biggest war the NS universe has ever seen, chucking around WMDs (yes, I mean bombs big enough to blow up planets/stars etc) like they're bullets. It could be a history RP, like in the aftermath of the war the survivors could join together and settle in what would be later known as the Milkyway, vowing to be peaceful etc. Then your leaders can rant about how the Klonor Empire isn't nearly as peaceful as it's meant to be, and perhaps you could entirely disarm if you really wanted something special.

Disclaimer: This has been said with absolutely no knowledge of what type of RPs you've done or history you've set up for yourself, so if it's been done or vetoed by an earlier plot it's not my fault.
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Klonor
Prefix: The Imperial Regency of
Name: Otagia

Post by Klonor »

TST, it's a good idea. Trust me, I know because I've done it. Galactic-Wars used to be my stock in trade. I remember this one time (After I'd gone 'evil' and attempted to invade Capsule Corporation with The Mindset) that me and this other tiny nation (back then I was a small little dude with delusions of gandeur) had a small wargame. 50 ships max, and none even approaching a kilometer. Well, we have our little war and suddenly all our allies show up. Now we're getting into the billion+ sizes and Uber-big death ships flying around. Galactic War I had begun. I left pretty quickly because it just wasn't something that Klonor would be involved in IC'ly (I had become un-evil again) but it was still a kickass RP.

Central Facehuggeria, I've been doing that for a long time. In fact, you've RP'd with many of them. Klonor (though my first, main, and favorite nation) is far from my only one.

5CN, I like the idea and would love to do it,(Would you like to start the RP or should I?) but I'm still looking for something bigger. So keep the ideas coming!
Official ESUS Spam-shaped Random Jackass
Klonor Small Nation Store
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

Give me until next week before you start it... I'm finishing my online early applications and essay for college.
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
Klonor

Post by Klonor »

Cool
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

Well, I did this, but you could do it better and on a large, non-character scale. Create biologicals, and have a crazed version of them go insane and start to destroy you. My guys were non-sentient, but they were like the zerg in that they were almost infinitely and almost instantly advancing. However, mine could only spread with a host or hosts. And my national leader got trapped in the base, with some other people, and had to fight out and clear the island of aliens before they evolved into flight. The thing that saved us was the 5 sentient organics, the only 5 remaining after the others escaped and started making everything living thing one of them. It was actually a lot of fun.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

*Wipes perspiration off of head* Thank god I have finished my early applications... So Klonor, what say you about starting that little RP?
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Klonor

Post by Klonor »

Sure, do you want to start or should I do the honors?
Klonor Weaponry Store
Klonor Defense Force