Revolution in JJR

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Revolution in JJR

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

http://forums2.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=370127

That's the topic. I'm lazy, and refuse to type anymore, because it's taking me five minutes to load a page on these forums for some reason. I took me around 30 minutes to get here from the General forums, ok? I'm annoyed.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Great. Nobody fucking cares. My nation is taken over, and everyone just looks at it and moves on. And only 1 has been an actual response, the others are tags! Anyone want to post? At all? Make my day that much better?
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

CF is my saviour!
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well, ya know.... there are a few reasons for this.
1: I WAS ASLEEP! I know that mine was the response you refer to, but not everyone in the ESUS lives across the pond.
2: It's only been a few hours! and you bumped it once! People are going to miss over it because most of the time, unless they're looking for something, they don't go into the second page most of the time.
3:People have other RPs they're involved in too! They might want to get involved but are say, rounding up a part in one so that they can actually give their posts some time.
4:Did you look at who was on the forums? Not many people were on! They can't read what they aren't looking at! Perhaps if you give your topic some time as well, and dutifully bump it, then people will have a chance to see it before you class it as a failure.

After all, look at CFs Fall RP. Most players aren't in the ESUS, or weren't when it began, if I remember correctly.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Point taken, and bumped.

CF is my saviour!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Hmm this morning my internet was sluggish, its alright now, maybe a global problem, wow that would be cool, blame asia! oh yeah i would participate, but im stretched as it is.
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

*compares JJRs response volume with CFs*
Hmm, this probably says something, not that I'm saying/identifying what it is...
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

...That he doesn't suck at RPing?

CF is my saviour!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

That CF is a lazy ass who doesn't have the time he wish he did to devote to serious RPing?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

You had like, fifty 1-page-long posts...

CF is my saviour!
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

There are now more posts HERE than there are in the revolution thread. Is my RPing that bad?

CF is my saviour!