The Warp Wars

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

No, I do not have Psycic (sp?) people, I try to veer away from stuff like that. Same goes for Temporal Technology. Although Torontonians do have an extra apendage sticking out the back of their feet...

I'll check your post later Metallinauts, I have to go watch a movie right now.
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

I'd like to get into this, but didn't you say I'd have to ally with Demons or something?
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Torontonians:
Posted

NK:
If you wish to set up as an evil nation, go ahead and ally with them say the word and I can roleplay the Demons approaching your "Covenant of the Damned". I will not press the issue of you attacking me in the ESUS Constitution. You can ally with me if you wish.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Uh, Neo, The Demons don't need Ally's, they have super-destructo ships of death, I say tjhe more the marrier, So just link up in the Cadia system, say your belated Civil War support or something...

Anyway, As I said, I have to go, I'll be beack up at 12, or if not then tommrorow morning (10:30ish) AST
Last edited by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Torontonias wrote:Uh, Neo, The Demons don't need Ally's, they have super-destructo ships of death, I say tjhe more the marrier, So just link up in the Cadia system, say your belated Civil War support or something...
He is trying to establish himself as an evil nation and needs a rival. So I volunteered and said he should help the demons out. That way we can put a face on the evil in the universe and have a long running 'secret war' with them
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

But your government will eventually triumph, correct? It's no good having a rival I've already beaten!

But yeah, I'm trying to establish myself as a bad guy, so I'll get any rivals that pop up :P
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Neo-Kalandria wrote:But your government will eventually triumph, correct? It's no good having a rival I've already beaten!

But yeah, I'm trying to establish myself as a bad guy, so I'll get any rivals that pop up :P
The Demons will be defeated in a sense, yes, but you on the other... will be a constant thorn in my side, as i you as well as my Torontonian commrades.
Neo-Kalandria
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Neo-Kalandria »

Muahahhaaa.

Now, how would one go about seeking out an alliance with your demon enemies?
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Well, it would seem that the most logical answer would be to attempt to summon them to your planet/area of control, however, I am proboly wrong, I don't controll them, and don't have a clue how they operate, as they are controlled by Metallinauts
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

They are psychics and are also harvesters of souls. They sense you, desire to be great and evil, and they will come... Also you couuld summon them, just sacrafice an Eldarian warrior in the name of Ra'slannesh. if you have no Eldarians, Elves might work.