Anti-Temporal terrorists?

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)

Is Temporal Technology a menace?

Total votes: 0

Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Temporal tech was cool until more than a few people had it. Before that, it was all enigmatic and stuff...
Penguenia
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Penguenia wrote:Temporal tech was cool until more than a few people had it. Before that, it was all enigmatic and stuff...
No I think it was cool... until TFU decided to wank it out. Just like sT which I loved, just like every god damned aspect of his god damned puny worthless life *Takes Medication*.I think you should ask the valid Temporal users such as Indra, Tappee and myself. Actually I as of yet have not seen a temporal wank come out of the ESUS.

Edited Post
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

I have access to it, i just dont use it. Kind of Killed indirectly killed off most of my Race in my nation history, before it was founded, thus the valid 5 million start, so on.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

I have it, I countinuously am researching it, but I have never used it, and have signed the accord. How would the Terrorists hold it against me, especially with it being public knowledge it is for defensive purpouses.
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

And the thing is, i dont beleive ive signed the Temporal Accord, nor do i have any desire to.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Siesatia wrote:I have it, I countinuously am researching it, but I have never used it, and have signed the accord. How would the Terrorists hold it against me, especially with it being public knowledge it is for defensive purpouses.
The Terrorists view all temporal technology as a threat, and should not be possessed by anyone.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania