Anti-Temporal terrorists?

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)

Is Temporal Technology a menace?

Total votes: 0

Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Anti-Temporal terrorists?

Post by Skeelzania »

Since my Civil War came to a de facto end, I've been toying around with some other ideas to keep myself entertained. As some of you may know, I've always had a hostile attitude towards temporal technology, both ICly and OOCly. From an IC point of view, Skeelzanians see it as a menace to the past, present, and the Skeelzanian-dominated future, that time travel can do nothing but hopelessly corrupt the space-time continuum and all practicers of it are either evil, stupid, or both. From an OOC point of view, I find the whole field of tech stupid and godmoddish, boiling down to little more than "OMGZ I SNED YUR VEZLE BAK N TYME!!"

That is why I've been thinking about having an Anti-Temporal terrorist organization, a NS "Campaign for Real Time" if you will. The CRT would not only conduct sabotage against Temporal tech-users and assassinate top researchers, but pressure governments to not use Temporal tech. Of course, I would like to get some imput on this before I launch any RPs, especially since one of the prime ESUS members has a fetish with the technology.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

A good idea, I think; definatly has posability, but there is the complication that temporal tech users may 'see it coming', as it were.

I'd say give it a try, but plan carefully, and don't put your nation's government behind it.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Very good idea. Sucks that those who don't know how to use Temporal Tech without godmodding would simply say O NOEZ U CANT DO THAT MY SHIP IS IN A TEMPRAL FLUX LOLOL SUX2BU.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Good idea. That's all.
Penguenia
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Great idea.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

it didnt come to an end, you stopped posting.
The Silver Turtle

Post by The Silver Turtle »

*grumbles about the goddamn time travellers, and decides that his official response to temproal interactions with his nation will from now on be handled by The Doctor*
If we do not live another day,
Say this over our pyre:
They died like High Guard Lancers
With their faces to the fire.

Regimental Hymn of the 13th Imperial Lancers
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Arenumberg wrote:it didnt come to an end, you stopped posting.
I posted, no one else did.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Ive been waiting on your post for the last however long it was since i last posted.
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Re: Anti-Temporal terrorists?

Post by Indra Prime »

Skeelzania wrote:..., especially since one of the prime ESUS members has a fetish with the technology.
Heh. Subtle. Very Subtle. :D