What are we involved in right now?

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

What are we involved in right now?

Post by Crossman »

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I just figured since its related to our military situations right now)

Is the alliance as a whole involved in any large scale war right now? I've been rather busy with work lately so I haven't had a chance to really look around in the forums on NS to see if we're at war with anyone. I don't want people to think I'm just sitting in ESUS doing nothing, so I wanted to see what our current situation is in the world.

Bottomline, in world (or should I say galactic) affairs, where do we stand right now?
When life hands you lemons, throw them back screaming, "I said LIMES dammit!!!"

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

There is some sort of war going on with the AoN and GZ. I don't know. Since my IC fall, I haven't been too up on galactic affairs.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

That died. Mostly because GZ said the 250 Formed Energy Ram Ramships with Antimatter secondary blast charges could only destroy 2 of his ships. And no one was really posting anyway...
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Nothing of any significance is currently happening, and as a consequence, it's fucking boring here.
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

Jangle Jangle Ridge wrote:That died. Mostly because GZ said the 250 Formed Energy Ram Ramships with Antimatter secondary blast charges could only destroy 2 of his ships. And no one was really posting anyway...
GZ himself is a good weapon for killing threads...

Thanks guys.

I've always hated that. You want to RP a war and destroy someone so badly, but they always godmod, so its nearly impossible to do a good RP and unleash my true vengeance on people... *rage rises as Crossman thinks about Cherry Ridge*.... godmodding bastards.

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

The Mindset wrote:Nothing of any significance is currently happening, and as a consequence, it's fucking boring here.
Heh heh, okay. Thanks.

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

I could make Neo-Mekanta a bit more of a threat, but they're a bit busy now.

I could go ape shit with the Harbingers as Mekanta, but I can't really have them be done yet seeing as they're basically Uberships...
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

Yeah. You wouldn't want to pull a GZ.

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Mekanta wouldn't pull a GZ. He'd pull a slightly less impressive Kanuckistan. :P

Anyway, I vote that we take the figurative offensive against some of these troublemakers (AoN, GZ, etc) BUT we don't actually *attack* them. I'm thinking that we try to ruin their economies, morale, etc.

For instance, we check to see what sort of goods they produce and flood the markets with those particular goods.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Or I can have the Demons invade those who wish to join the conflict. Say the word and there will be a thread in the Roleplay section with a demon fleet in yor homesystem...