What are we involved in right now?

A forum for in-character roleplay. (IC)
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Anyway, I vote that we take the figurative offensive against some of these troublemakers (AoN, GZ, etc) BUT we don't actually *attack* them. I'm thinking that we try to ruin their economies, morale, etc.

For instance, we check to see what sort of goods they produce and flood the markets with those particular goods.
I would so want to do that, but they'd just be like "OMG I stop stuff coming from your country lololol"
Penguenia
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Mekanta wouldn't pull a GZ. He'd pull a slightly less impressive Kanuckistan. :P
But the fact that I'd be an evil Kanuckistan would balance that out.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

And then we say "Supply and Demand, bitches! We bloat the supply, prices go down universally. Try selling your *insert product here* in the galactic market when we are practically giving away thousands of them!

:D

Edit: To Penguenia.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

Penguenia wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote: Anyway, I vote that we take the figurative offensive against some of these troublemakers (AoN, GZ, etc) BUT we don't actually *attack* them. I'm thinking that we try to ruin their economies, morale, etc.

For instance, we check to see what sort of goods they produce and flood the markets with those particular goods.
I would so want to do that, but they'd just be like "OMG I stop stuff coming from your country lololol"
Yeah. That's most likely what they'd do. It still sounds like an interesting idea. However, even with ruined economies, I'm sure they still go and do their, "OMG I creatx0r a nu uber-ship that saves my economy with level 50 temporal tech!"
When life hands you lemons, throw them back screaming, "I said LIMES dammit!!!"

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
Crossman
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crossman »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:And then we say "Supply and Demand, bitches! We bloat the supply, prices go down universally. Try selling your *insert product here* in the galactic market when we are practically giving away thousands of them!

:D

Edit: To Penguenia.
I say we definetly keep this idea and see what we can do with it. ANyway to hurt them.

I'm all aboard on the idea that ESUS needs to take a more offensive stance somehow against these little bastard nations.
When life hands you lemons, throw them back screaming, "I said LIMES dammit!!!"

Member:
ESUS
NWO
GAPTS (Founding Member)
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

You guys need materials for that? I'm not exactly running low on them.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Materials could be good. We've got to plan a concerted effort to weaken the GE.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
DemonLordEnigma
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by DemonLordEnigma »

I claim about a third of the Dead Zone in the Milky Way, and with the exception of the two planets I have colonized anything orbitting a star is pretty much dead rock or ice. Materials-wise, the region should provide enough to drive the price of just about anything down.

Not meant as a godmod, just an estimate based on the number of planets.